• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Launch of Advocating4ME - Please Support

Hello friends,

We are proud to announce the official launch of a new multi-national advocacy group established for the purpose of raising funding for the most promising scientific research studies for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. We are interested in helping researchers seeking to identify biomarkers in ME patients or those seeking to develop new medical treatments for Myalgic Encemphalomyelitis patients. Our approach will be to use innovative grassroots tactics to achieve success for the Myalgic Encemphalomyelitis community through focused and targeted campaigns.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advocating4ME/1606524889591699

We are excited to announce the beginning of our first campaign, which will feature a team of professional writers collaborating to write personalized letters to selected philanthropists and asking them to fund specific scientific research projects in the ME community. Please click the "like" button for our page, as every "like" helps add credibility to our cause when we begin our outreach campaign to the major philanthropists.

If you are interested in collaborating with Advocating4ME, we are always seeking to partner with individuals or organizations that have similar goals. We believe that talented individuals from all backgrounds and countries must come together to help make a significant difference for the Myalgic Encemphalomyelitis community moving forward.
Reactions: Izola

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
redviper
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from redviper