Imunovir Users PLEASE READ - UPDATE ON PROTOCOL --- LDN Info also

So apparently I am not suppose to pulse the imunovir anymore. Except for the every 6 months break.

She told me to use 3 pills a day all week (do not skip weekends anymore) and that is all. Stop every 6 months for one month.

Also told me They start by LDN now in protocol instead of imunovir, Also to raise it to 4.5mg because I am way too symptomatic.

Comments

Can you put this in a thread with a bit more info? I'm confused about the LDN stuff. Where do you get yours? I was going to order some this week? By your's @Inester7 I meant the immunovir.

I got mine from Enlander.com (Dr Enalander NY). Just that she wanted me to raise my LDN dose from 3mg to 4.5mg. So I am not as symptomatic.

Oh so you got an RX? I need to raise my LDN. I couldn't get above .5 mgs without feeling bad. Need to raise it tomorrow. I have to take it in the a.m. it kept me up all night.

Hi there I know this is an old thread but I was wondering what are your thoughts on Imunovir. Do you recommend it? I am about to start it on Monday. I did three years of Valcyte and I had two years that was functioning at a higher level but went back to my 30%. I have been on LDN for 4 years. During the seven years of sickness (HHV6 and EBV) I never cought anything. This past six months I catch everything even without leaving the house. I'm hoping that Imunovir can help with that. I just hope I don't make myself worse by going on it. I also wished the recommendations for it would stop changing... I hope you are doing ok

I am ok, Imunovir was hard. Start low and slow and drink a lot of water. I still do not tolerate full dose ( I get so acidic that I split in 2 literally in every hole of the body) mouth, eyes, all down holes.. so I cannot go over 3 pills a day tops. I add inosine to complete the 6 pills. I have been on it 5y maybe. I have been better on it, worst on it. Insignificant but not
Matter what I do not stop. I will be on it as long as I have Cfs.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'm so sorry you get so acidic on the Imunovir. Sounds aweful! I'm really nervous about starting it. I'm so scared I will make myself worse instead of better. I almost wonder if I should just take Inosine for now . Seeing Dr. Monday to discuss

Well I used to be one of those people that if I take a tea or a food my immune sytem would go on overdrive( I would get fluish, burning...) now is much more normal, so if you have fluish issues or immune manisfestation I really recommend it. You just have to go low like half a pill for 3 days if you are too reactive do not increase. I do not believe in herxing! If u overreact you go down or stop and restart no need to suffer ( my humble experience)

Thanks! I don't get reactions to medication or food much. Taking Valcyte was like candy for me. The only thing that has really affected me so far is bone broth. I will never try that again!! I hope the Imunovir switches my immune system back to the way it was for six years(never cought a cold) now I catch everything which make my HHV6 symptoms worse

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7