• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

i think i got XMRV

5150;133624 said:
Roma, You seem to have done a pretty good job of being a detective, and don't let anyone in here discourage you about your findings. I really don't understand why it's seemingly so difficult for research to find that this damn virus is transmitted via saliva; obviously including kissing, coughing/sneezing in close quarters, any saliva exchange. I presume if you had sex with the person, that you most likely also kissed her? Please don't over-think this situation. It will make you nuts as well as overstressed even more, and stress is really bad for us.

I fully expect to hear the demands for proof coming in here now, but just save it... I don't have to be a scientist to see people getting infected all around me and others who also have this damn virus. I have been saying it for years: this virus is transmitted in saliva! Maybe in other ways too(that would be further science-involved), but I don't need science to confirm something as simple as the saliva connection.

I really trust WPI but failure to know this mode of transmission is very alarming to me.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...