Day 66 - Dose 3

Felt really good all day today. Was even able to go out at lunchtime. So back to where I was when I began to feel good previously.

EGCG definitely making me overly wired, but I am playing with the doses.

100mg/100mg/25mg today to see how I get on with that. Josh confirmed egcg has a cumulative bell curve, so as you add a dose every 4 hours it actually increases blood concentration slightly and therefore the effects. I've ordered some valerian to hopefully keep me asleep and will probably reduce the egcg further in the future once I have the PEM/viruses under control.

As for immune response, not a huge amount to report. Dizziness is the main issue, swelling in the nerve in the neck and upper back, but the rest of the nerve has calmed down a lot. No idea if this is vzv or ebv.

Neck still a bit stiff, but last time that got better and slowly ameliorated over about 2 weeks.

All in all though I'll be glad to maintain my current energy levels, one thing this recent crash (setback?) made me realise is that I don't actually care much for exercise as long as I can do things and live a semi normal life and who knows maybe in the future I can do more. But if ME is essentially a B cell mediated disease, whereby the B cells are overrun by infection that can constantly reactivate, then until those b cell infective numbers have gone down, which as we know from Dr Martin Lerners research can take years - I doubt we can rely on our new found energy.

I'm also keeping tabs on other people with ME who are doing the protocol. Someone was at 90% but has recently had a set back and it's not clear why, another has got a strain of influenza from his kid and it's not clear if this was due to a weakened immune system or a covid jab, another has been on the protocol for 3 months and is still not quite there yet. And then there's Martin, easily the most severe of all of us in this ME set and he's currently pursuing treatments for entereoviral infection. So continuing to gather the data and stay apraised of peoples progress is another task in itself!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Day 78
    Just a quick update to say that I'm now doing a lot better than I was...
  • Autoimmune test results
    These look great, so I am happy this isn't causing me any issues and...
  • Day 68
    Well I can tell it's July, pollen fungus and spores have definitely hit...
  • Day 67
    So it looks as if brightcandle had a crash by incorporating new items...
  • Day 66
    Woke up thismorning without much fatigue, I would say the egcg has...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Day 65 - Dose 4
    Took egcg today with glucans and reishi. Even if the last 4 weeks of...
  • Night 64
    Seem to have gotten a lot worse over the last week. Yesterday almost...
  • Day 64 - Dose 4
    Continuing with no egcg tomorrow, checking symptoms with glucans. So...
  • Day 64
    Thought I'd try some Apple cider vinegar capsules yesterday. Can't...
  • Day 63 - Dose 2
    So taking out the beta glucans and higher reishi does + egcg has reset...