• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 58 - Dose 2

Slept very well last night after taking 2mg naltrexone before bed. It definitely produced a strong immune response, not really sure what it did but I think it was a combination of anti inflamatory action + I think the swelling MAY have gone down in my neck, but this could be my imagination. I slept much more serenly and felt a lot happier when I woke up because of it. I've remained fairly balanced and at baseline all day, I do think the reishi picked me up though. The real test now is to see how I feel over the next few hours.

One thing I have noticed being on this protocol is that my reaction to drugs and stuff is much more normal. I don't tend to have a massively over sensitive reaction to things straight away, it tends to come on more slowly or it's much better. This is exactly what being on siberian ginseng was like, it almost stopped most of my reactions to things entirely - even pollen.

So my current thinking is, if I can calm my immune system down, either temporarily or long term then I should be able to re-introduce the green tea and some beta glucans and then I'll be able to see if I can get back to where I Was pre covid jab.

I was not expecting such a dramatic change with the ldn. I can't decide yet if it's bad news or not though because pre reishi in the morning my legs felt a bit fatigued. But how do I know this wasn't due to an immune reaction or a rebalancing that was required to reach a homeostatic balance?

Also before the covid jab I did feel very energised, I was only getting 8 hours sleep a night and was able to do stuff every day. It was great. But for all I know, to get back there I may need things to be a bit more balanced, until my body has got over teh covid jab itself. Then there's the issue of booster jabs in sept and the flu jab which I can't escape.

So the ldn will be an interesting experiment.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...