Day 35 - Dose 1 (+Night 34)

Night 34:

Slept pretty well. Took melatonin 1.5mg, 200mg 5-htp, 100mg magnesium, 25mg nytol, 200mg magnolia bark extract (tolerance builds quickly with this stuff so it's a once a week thing).

But started with a sore throat and a pretty blocked nose about 4am. However this could just be related to the pollen count which is very high currently. But it might not be? No way for me to know.

My muscle pain resolved with some paracetamol last night before bed. Haven't got any since waking. I wouldn't say I have PEM thismorning, it's more I feel like I've been beaten up or been on a night out and you wake up the next day dehydrated, sore throat, feeling like you have a cold. My muscles feel very tired today, even though I didn't actually walk anywhere or anything yesterday. But that's how they feel. So 200mg egcg doesn't appear to have fully blocked the PEM like it did before long story short, but to be honest I am convinced this is due to the lions mane as it was blocking PEM reliably before I started back on it.

Day 35 - Dose 1

So I've taken my first dose, glycine, nac, pathothenic acid, probiotic, yoghurt + 20 minutes later the egcg, lions mane, omega 3, b complex, zinc, etc. I also had my usual breakfast with 35g of protein and 24g carbs, a little fat. So hoping that will give me a pep up, when I add in my 50-60g protein for breakfast as well. Overall though the protein isn't doing much, it's helping but the heavy lifting is being done by the R-ALA, EGCG and seemingly the glycine and nac are also helping a lot too. That is to lower inflammation, block or buffer PEM, lower ROS and have their anti oxidant effects.

Going out about 3pm to try and do some wild swimming, won't be doing much though as I am fairly sure it will be too much. But a paddle and floating on some water might be good for the soul even if I can't tolerate a swim.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Day 78
    Just a quick update to say that I'm now doing a lot better than I was...
  • Autoimmune test results
    These look great, so I am happy this isn't causing me any issues and...
  • Day 68
    Well I can tell it's July, pollen fungus and spores have definitely hit...
  • Day 67
    So it looks as if brightcandle had a crash by incorporating new items...
  • Day 66 - Dose 3
    Felt really good all day today. Was even able to go out at lunchtime...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Day 66
    Woke up thismorning without much fatigue, I would say the egcg has...
  • Day 65 - Dose 4
    Took egcg today with glucans and reishi. Even if the last 4 weeks of...
  • Night 64
    Seem to have gotten a lot worse over the last week. Yesterday almost...
  • Day 64 - Dose 4
    Continuing with no egcg tomorrow, checking symptoms with glucans. So...
  • Day 64
    Thought I'd try some Apple cider vinegar capsules yesterday. Can't...