• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 29 - Dose 2 (Protocol v3.2)

Dosings
EGCG:
200, 157, 75, 0
Lions Mane: 0
Reishi: 0
Oat bran: 0

Slept ok last night, actually woke up without being wide awake, but then 20 minutes later I was wide awake haha! Even so my sleep was a bit deeper which felt really good. Suspect this may be because I took the b vitamin complex out yesterday. So I'll remove it for a week and see how I go with my sleep.

As for the covid jab side effects, still got neck and head pressure/lymph node swelling, plus I am now sneezing and dizzy. All to be expected. This astra zeneca vaccine jab study shows the lymphocytes that get turned on over a 4 week immunisation period post jab, I found it awhile ago and find it quite cool!

1623065421974.png

As you can see, first on the case are the CD4+ T cells, then the b cells start to engage, the cd8 t cells seem to have some late stage activation, with b cell response being late as well. As you can see above it goes from D zero to Day 28 when the immune response is complete.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-01194-5

I still feel easily angered, irritable, slightly anxious and on edge. Definitely trying not to upset anyone!! The more I think about "remission" and what it means to me and the more I try to remember how I was pre ME, the more I Realise that if I do end up being able to tolerate graded exercise without symptoms and get back to my old normal, some of the aspects of old me I didn't like are probably likely to re-appear and I'll have to start dealing with them all over again. Talking mainly here about psychological aspects, I think remission can be great, but I also felt like ME made me more humble and more engaged with the real world. At the same time hormonal changes do there own thing to your personality and there's no changing that.

One thing I do want to do is try to get the sleep better. I think my mood will resolve once the above T cell response has calmed down and the chimpanzee virus is gone!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...