• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 13

Haven't taken the reishi or lion's mane yet. Feeling very sick. I've also got a temperature. Just sincerely praying this isn't a bloody bacterial infection as my body cannot get rid of them!!

Funnily enough my ME symptoms don't seem to be quite as bad currently. That or my lactate levels are just really low? But i don't feel like my lactate levels are worse after exertion. Even so my exertional envelope is very low and as I say my sleep is very disturbed currently. I basically feel like my bodies gone into overdrive fighting an infection. Hence the worry it's bacterial.

update at 1pm:
Well just about to take my main dose and I feel a lot better than I did after half the dose thismorning. I took glycine nac and panthothenic acid mixed with yoghurt this morning only. Had to go out as I said so ende dup walking round the local shopping centre for about 40 minutes. But amazingly my lactate acid levels never spiked, I only took 200mg of thiamine so there's no way the thiamine was causing this. Even now as I sit at my laptop it's a lot better than it was.

Just had lunch, feeling a lot less nauseous now, maybe my liver is maxed out and just couldn't take anymore? I don't have any liver tenderness at all just to point out.

So for second dose I am mixing glycine with whey protein isolate, yoghurt and nac. Once I've taken that I'll see how I feel after 20 minutes and then I'll take a half dose of the lions mane and reishi extract with vitamin E and choline. Hoping the extra protein will help my body and immune system overall. But the lack of calm in my body is bothering me as a general aside, it feels too over stimulated.

I do wonder if the exercise I had thismorning has caused my lymphatics system to move and that's why I feel a little better than I had been feeling. I remember Dr Perrin saying that the lymphatics system does get clogged up (in mild patients) and I think even with this protocol light exercise is important to keep everything moving.
Reactions: joshua.leisk

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...