• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 123 - Joshua Leisk Protocol

I keep forgetting to give an update of my functioning. Even though I do think I have an infection which I'm treating with ghanian quinine tincture (finally found out that if I put the drops in a gelatin capsule I can get the right dose 3x a day and it doesn't hit my teeth - which means no ulcers) to get rid of whatever is there. This seems to be improving my voice I think but need to wait and see, the voice box hasn't been right for a long time so it's an easy symptom to check for and see if it improves.

I also got my HTMA back and I appear to be binding mercury, lead and arsenic inc uranium, which is a bit worrying, but mercury is the only metal coming out of me at high levels. I recently had 2 mercury amalgams removed, but I know from many forum posts this doesn't necessarily help people to get better.

My current level of functioning is 80% on the hummingbird scale. I've only crashed once in the last 4 to 6 weeks, it lasted about 2-3 days. The dizziness I had been experiencing mysteriously went away a week or two ago. No idea why, if it's not wbc returning to normal, I don't know what it is.

I intend to get a urine analysis when I can to detect the amount of heavy metals being excreted on Josh's protocol.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...