• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 122 - Joshua Leisk Protocol

I've amended my b vitamins. If I take 80mg egcg twice a day the muscular and back issues from lack of b12 aren't too bad and I don't energy crash when not taking it, which is good.

I'm now taking
  • B2 50mg
  • No b3 due to depression side effects
  • B5 20mg
  • B1 100mg
  • Molybdenum 200uq
  • No biotin, no folate
My neck is fine with this combo and I haven't had any further issues with it.

In addition I started taking lauricidin on Sunday to deal with brain fog. My brain fog and concentration are much better already, but my physical output has gone down a lot. I am not really sure what's going on here on the relationship. But my mood has improved and I'm less depressed, sex drive is better too. Of course I am not taking any b12 so it may be a confounding factor.

But currently doing Lauricidin and crytolepis in combo, to deal with what i think is a bacterial infection. My neutrophil count was 1.6 at the start of August and 1.5 is a the first danger point. I am getting new tests in a week, to see if my neutrophils are recovering.

Even so I've had a huge herx on the lauricidin and cryptolepis. I think that's because it's killing good and bad bacteria, hence why my physical fatigue is worse, however the same would occur with anti biotics let's be honest. Hopefully 2 weeks of this and then a much smaller maintenance dose will see me right. Fingers crossed my feeling better continues as I have been extremely depressed without any motivation for over 3 weeks.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...