Day 12

Very unpleasant day today. Felt very queasy after my first dose but pushed through. Then vomited 3 times about 11am.

After eating lunch about 12.30 I felt normal again. Didn't take my next dose until 2 but removed the r-ala and the oat bran. The glycine and nac went down without an issue no problem there. But then I took choline and egcg and that made me feel very nausous.

15 minutes later I took the reishi and lion's mane and feel really unwell again.

I think my body is rejecting the egcg/reishi/lion's mane. My tummy's become very sensitive and I just feel sick constantly. If I keep vomiting with this severe dizziness I'm gonna have to reduce my dose as I just don't seem to be able to handle it.

I tried taking probiotics a few times today in case it was a lack of bacteria. This made it worse. I haven't tried hcl tablets yet. I guess it could be a low stomach acid issue? But personally I think my body just doesn't like the tablets and wants them out.

Bit disappointing really. I've taken large quantities of traditional remedies but not for a few years. My ME is definitely worse since then. Not great anyway.

Comments

Interestingly enough a quick Google search shows lots of links to nausea for egcg https://www.google.com/search?q=egc...oid-oppo-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

For my second dose I took glycine and nac without issue and then egcg and choline 25 mins later. The egcg and choline made me feel very nauseaus and I thought I was going to vomit again for 30 minutes. So this might be the offending item.

Even though I'm taking the lower dose I might try removing it for my evening dose and see if it's any better. Although currently I feel like throwing up again which is not good news. I would like to retain the benefits of the resihi and lion's mane on the whole.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Night 36
    I've had a sore throat for a few days, not the typical ME sore throat...
  • Day 36 Dose 4
    Feeling a lot better this evening and more awake. I can feel the...
  • Day 36
    Lions mane 980mg + Reishi 980mg starting today Day 36 + 125mg egcg - no...
  • Day 35 - Dose 1 (+Night 34)
    Night 34: Slept pretty well. Took melatonin 1.5mg, 200mg 5-htp, 100mg...
  • Day 34 - Dose 3 + current diet
    Did quite a lot today, took 200mg egcg to attempt to block the PEM...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Night 33
    Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and...
  • Day 33 - Dose 3
    So protocol now is egcg at 125mg/125/75/0 lions mane 980mg oat bran 1...
  • Day 33 - Dose 1
    Slept ok last night but the heat was really bad! Eek. Hopefully more...
  • Day 32
    I feel pretty good at the moment, better than I expected actually as I...
  • Day 32 - Dose 2
    So I do have or rather did have this morning some PEM from yesterdays...