• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 104 - Joshua Leisk Protocol

So this last week I've been feeling ok, but I did some more experiments.

Firstly I tried taking out the b complex, interestingly this brought back the inflammation in my neck and occipital area, nothing else did this on the protocol. So maybe b vitamins are responsible for getting rid of inflammation in the neck and cervical ligaments. Suffice to say this experiment didn't work because I ended up in tons of pain again, going on all day long, every day. Starting on Saturday, then into sunday, monday and tues/weds. I gradually went back onto the full b complex dose, after Joshua told me that freddds protocol deals with a very different pathway and it won't mix well with his protocol at all.

As I have been unable to sleep (when taking the max beta glucan intake 2200mg 3x a day) and able to sleep extremely well but felt extremely tired all day (when not taking the oat bran which is about 2000mg 3x a day removed) Josh thinks this is due to a mineral defiency possibly. Like copper, magnesium, iron or a trace mineral. My mag is fine, I've also been taking it for 3 months. Copper might not be, my iron in my blood tests came back a ok too, as did my ferritin. So trace minerals and copper I will try + extra mag.

I've increased my vitamin d to 8000IU per day.

So when I removed the oat bran I was able to sleep pretty well the first night and extrmeely well the second. But my the third day I had become really very tired in the day and felt a little weak as well (not in the muscles but in general).

I've also been concerned about my low white blood cell count and low neutrophil count. I am asking my GP if they can repeat these whole bloods and check my vitamin d to see if the 8000IU is working. Hopefully without the oat bran things will normalise a little bit! I worry that I could do damage if I go too hard and too fast, even though as you may already know from my blog, I've done nothing but go super slowly actually with almost everything.

I also noticed when I removed teh b complex, my head felt much clearer, my sex drive returned to normal and I was much happier and far less grumpy. Sadly removing the b complex doesn't seem like an option as it seems to cure my neck and cranial cervical issues, but it's a real shame about the effect it has on my mood, also the dizzy/not clear headedness is a real pain too. I might try adding more folate next month, just as a little test to see if I suddenly feel better. Other than that I am not really sure waht to do.

I've also been convinced to try a HTMA, even though I was pretty set on these things being useless, it will be dead interesting however to compare the new HTMA to the one I got in 2018 when I made most of my changes.

That's it from me for now, I feel like I have more or less recovered from the vaccine but the protocol just means a new baseline, which is a bit all over the place if you take anything out. Bottom line is I don't know why my neutrophils and monocytes are so low and it's really bothering me as I felt like I was making amazing progress...albeit slowly.

I am still attempting to get my IMD tests, looks like that will happen pretty soon fingers crossed.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
3 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...