• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Current Medications/Supps

Today I took 1 500mg Inosine around noon
1g a couple hours later and another 500mg in the evening with 250mg dmae with each dose
Total 2g inosine 750mg of dmae
0.5 mg Klonopin
A dose of Skullcap
2mg iodine

Trying to experiment with lowering Klonopin with skullcap.Perhaps this is too much for one day and should go slower

Did about 15 mins on the putting green
Reactions: Wolfcub

Comments

Too much soups in one day

Woke up run down

Today no inosine or Dmae

Just iodine and skullcap for supps

.25-5mg of Klonopin

Yeah note to self

Be careful to not oversupplement

Too much yesterday.

Support the body

Try GABA under the tongue which works much better than swallowing. Klonopin or any benzo works by saving GABA, GABA as a supplement supplies the actual molecule rather than conserving it.

GABA competes with glutamate, glutamate creates anxiety, therefore by bringing more GABA into the cell, anxiety should fall. Glutamate is created by stress which can emotional, biological (infections, toxins and adrenal stress).

Magnesium (I use Doctor's Best High Absorption which works well) influences the GABA molecule. You can try some vitamin B6 which helps neurotransmitters.

That is interesting..what makes of GABA & Magnesium do you use....im best with capsules or Powder? I also use Skullcap in tincture form.

Seems that more than 500mg of valtrex makes me feel unwell.I dont know if its because it's bad for the mitochondria.It doesn't feel like a very good medicine,
At times feels like ingesting poison

I have been having some green tea on and off
will experiment some more.Seems to have some good dopegermic effects

High igg for varicella,mid high cmv,high ebv,hhhv6 slightly high, cocasackie b slightly high,ebv DNA PCR 3x ref range

Seems that the body looks for compensatory mechanisms,feedback loops..lowering testosterone from infections.Considering trt

Its probable that the fatigue comes from a combination of viruses and the after effects of cell senescence

Seems others have benefited on here from antioxidants while others with a different approach targeting the infected cells

Why a benzo makes me feel better than antivirals I don't know.Perhaps it has some immunomodulator effects but it's not dealing with the root cause which may be likely related to the affects of virus

Today 30mg cymbalta delayed release
50mg lyrica×3
Klonopin 0.5
Vitamin d3 2,000 iu
Selenium 100mcg
Iodine 1mg
Green tea..

Set aside valtrex and immunovir for today

I'm considering retrying 2 supplements one is C60 carbon which has been shown to suppress Cmv

It activates one part of the lytic ebv and theres an article published that says when c60 is paired with ganciclovir it can help with ebv

There was a time when I took a brand of c60 after first getting Cfs a couple years back and I think it may of worked for a couple days as food sensitivity is gone and stomach was flat after eating pasta.Maybe it has antiviral effect.I tried to repeat several times with different brands and didn't have the same effect

Korean red ginseng
When I took this I think it supported the immune system and was less sensitive to emf.Perhaps taking this with ashwanganda to offset the cortisol effects
I typically feel flueey in concentrated cell phone and fluorescent lighting environments

Perhaps a tad bit of organic sulfite free redwine with this

I don't know just thinking of some ideas

Perhaps the emf makes these viruses more active
I usually have had activity in the lymphocytes going up last couple years going up and I can feel it at times

Perhaps viruses enhanced by emf exposure

I spoke with an nd who said of you dont address the gut antivirals wont work.Im not sure if I objectively have biofilms or leaky gut.Definetly food sensitivities.
Biggest thing with the gut is food seems to collect and widen the stomach.No pain or anything.Some constipation

Nac and pau d arco dont seem to do much

Last edited:
That is interesting..what makes of GABA & Magnesium do you use....im best with capsules or Powder? I also use Skullcap in tincture form.

Sorry for the delay, I just saw the msg. I really like Source Naturals GABA Calm, it has GABA or course but also N acetyl Tyrosine and Glycine. Seems smoother to me than just GABA. Dissolving under the tongue is key. The Gaba Calm is a lozenge.

Magnesium glycinate is a good choice, I have also used mag lysinate and mag chloride. Ultra Mag is another good product. Adequate B6 will help with neurotransmitters (including GABA) and also magnesium absorption.

Today I took about 10,000 iu of d3
100mcg.
Plus 6 syperlysine tabs that has 1500 mg of lysine 100mg vitamin c 100mg eccinechea and 15 mg of licorice per 3 tablets serving total of 3g of lysine

Went outside in the sun

Stomach churning whether fasted or eating

Can feel activity down there

Felt good within the first 30 mins and now feel wired around 4PM

Don't notice much difference in energy than just taking a good dose of Klonopin or Valium which actually seems to help though may not address the root.Benzos and Epsom salt/Himalayan salt sprays seem to help more.Perhaps.With a tablet of immunovir

When I was in mexico this lysine supplement plus tropical sunlight seemed to help

Maybe leave the viruses alone or address them indirectly, dampen the mast cells,nmda receptors, fix gut and get on trt

High ebv viral titers,

positive igg cmv,varicella,hhv6,cocksackie

Goal was try to use immune stimulation through vitamin d,echinacea,licorice and lysine to fight the infections

I dont know at times this me/Cfs thing doesn't seem logical you find x problem and y solution per studies and it doesn't turn out the way you expect it

Last edited:
Best treament for active virals is rest. My herbalist says herbs can boost immunity but 'illness will take as long as it takes!'
Your vit D seems very high so take care. I have severe gut pain causing anxiety & more pain!
Groggy on half mg Valium plus low mood til lunch time & GP threatening to curtail perscribing despite my lose dose use. It does help to sleep after waking at 1am with Skullcap &Passionflower, so i carry on.
All the best

Best treament for active virals is rest. My herbalist says herbs can boost immunity but 'illness will take as long as it takes!'
Your vit D seems very high so take care. I have severe gut pain causing anxiety & more pain!
Groggy on half mg Valium plus low mood til lunch time & GP threatening to curtail perscribing despite my lose dose use. It does help to sleep after waking at 1am with Skullcap &Passionflower, so i carry on.
All the best

Yes probably too much with the vitamin d and 3g lysine as I crashed earlier

Yes i hear you on rest.Thanks for that suggestion

Today just took one .5mg clonazapam and 500mg immunovir seem to be feeling a little better

Too much overload with supplements is something I notice a pattern of

Vitamin d in a bottle maybe too much but perhaps it messes with the internal vitamin d systems feedback loop and causes calcium efflux.

Yes still recovering from crash.Less meds better for system

500mg vallcycovir with 1 capsule of activated charcoal 0.25-0.5 klonopin bid- tid...

I'll do another repeat of valacyclovir plus charcoal.

Did 16 hr fast yesterday

3 cups of green tea to induce autophagy

Had moments in this restriction window where I felt better

Went to court to shoot some basketball around light walking and cardio for brief moments

After 30 mins the dribbling sounds were too much

Went outside in the strong sun and felt the contrast

Yes it seems the energy drain is real

Some signals in the brain.I remember as a kid these

sounds didn't bother

Limbs felt heavier.Its connected the sensory,physical

Grateful I could walk

Could be much worse

Short moments of fasting may have its place.

Though one needs to be careful with this

Today I took 1g valacyclovir 1 capsule charcoal

Some pau de arco,nac,2,000 iu vitamin d

My gut seems to have expanded

Not sure if it's the herpes viruses or biofilms or leaky gut

Is there even any objective tests for this

Im in UK but l look at Jacob Teitelbaums bk.. From fatigue to fantastic..suggests Valcyte causes side effects. Tak e a look; lots of interesting info & refs. Seems like your ok with the Valacyclovor.

Your symptoms would be indictative of bloating ,constipation food intolerances acne. etc.
I have another fluey virus & & with isolating for so many weeks dont know where they come from. A signifivant amount of my money is spent on supplements & herbs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DAVSEY27
H ave you used any Thymatic protein as an immune booster? Apparently products can vary in quality so stayed away, but get desperate when no break from illnesses striking
Take care

DAVSEY27
H ave you used any Thymatic protein as an immune booster? Apparently products can vary in quality so stayed away, but get desperate when no break from illnesses striking
Take care
Hi ruth I haven't

perhaps something to look into

Thanks for sharing

Experimenting with korean red ginseng, ashwaganda,decaffeinated green tea,eccinhae tea with elderberry,chinese herbal detox

Probably over did it with these today.1.5 grams of ginseng

Played some basketball today.Probably too much
Perhaps should start going for walks in the woods.Less steps,more pacing.Probably better to be more in nature.Less around wireless

Leaky pouched gut linked with some aches in the limbs,hands.Probably need to look out for fibromyalgia,metabolic syndrome.Get hungry easily

Society seems to be designed for the strong and fit and those who are able to figure it out.I watch some of the old stuff on YouTube the Ted talks stuff and I wonder what if this person had me/cfs if their views would change

Advice seems to be relative and there seems to be some good people out there

Hi Davsey
Teitlbaum suggests Ginseng,,,,i cant use because of HRT. He also uses Theanine instead of the green tea. I do a fair amoun t ofnature walks when British weather allows!
i also vet hun gry easily but cant seem to eat frequently as most food is cooked. What is your diet like?
Have a good day

Hi Davsey
Teitlbaum suggests Ginseng,,,,i cant use because of HRT. He also uses Theanine instead of the green tea. I do a fair amoun t ofnature walks when British weather allows!
i also vet hun gry easily but cant seem to eat frequently as most food is cooked. What is your diet like?
Have a good day

Hi ruth some days I experiemsent with high seafood

And others vegetarian

I think diet may be important and I'm not sure how much of an impact it has

Yeah the ginseng can be stimulating

Took some eccinechea tea today,ashwanghanda and about 2,000 iu vitamin d under the tongue.No ginseng today.Some intermittent fasting nothing drastic 14 hr window.Perhaps less ginseng more ashwanganda and 0.25 klonopin throughout the day

Typically feel better mildly fasted with some good sunlight exposure

25 mg clomid for testosterone

Noise sensitivity seemed to increase since starting ginseng so perhaps I'll cut back on this

I'd like to get the cd8 numbers down.Total cd4 seems ok.NK count is normal but it's on the low end of normal.Perhaps some eccinechea can help with this.Need to be careful though with benzo

Seems difficult finding the right combo with this conditon

Mitochondria
Viruses
Gut health
Emf
Pacing

I think will be key

I have been experimenting with grounding in the woods with relatively good sunlight 86 degrees in Northern California seems to help with inflammation and reduce brain fog and better wellbeing in such an environment.Yesterday did this for a couple hours.Less fluey in these environments

Probably a good clue

Seems like ldn helps some in conjunction with sunlight

I do think some other calcium channel problem is effecting the CFS

Probably going to start looking for a low emf place and a place to experiment with meds/supplements for me/cfs as most symptoms are at night after the sun goes down

This is going to be challenging

I notice some lines around the thigh area.

I have had something similar on the forehead

Seems these lines appear and disappear 20201029_170514.jpg

Current challenges...

Cold weather...finding ways to improve mito through sunlight ..quantum yield is low in the bay area

Ubiqinol and trying to cold adapt perhaps

The weather will be a challenge

Cold chills in low 60s.This cold will be a challenge

Diability case..maintaining health while awaiting hearing..

Minimizing free radical and improving redox

Detox baths baking soda and Himalayan salt

Money

I ask how do I improve self

Less tv/media
Internet

Minimize emf

Plans no meal after 7PM.Blue light glasses

Melatonin

Ubiqinol

Ask for famvir

I'd like to possible look into gcmaf as well

Finding a doc who will sign for nagalase will be a challenge

Fasculations seem to be lessened in the trails

Brain fog is still there but perhaps not as much

Note to self..Good sunlight and away from Nnemf

seems to help me/cfs symptoms

Blog entry information

Author
Davsey27
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...