• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

COMPETITION now running (Set up by Yours Truly)

Could I please direct all over-heated members to the Joke of the Day thread.

(I suspect you are all feeling a little disgruntled, fed up with Chronic illness & pain, & need a good laugh)

I am starting a competition.

Whoever posts the funniest Joke of the Month of June, wins the $50 credit sitting in my PayPal account (they gave me $50 for completing a survey - mind you I don't remember doing anything much on a survey - I think I just answered a couple of questions on if I was happy with the first transaction of my new Paypal account).

But it's got to be a real belly-aching, roll-around-the-floor joke, NOT a vague-hint-of-a-smile joke.

Secondly, you have to tell me how to transfer that $50 to you (as I haven't used my PayPal account for so long, I've forgotten how to transfer money :D).

You have until the 30th June to post it.

(I suppose you're all going to do a Google Search now on The Funniest Joke of all Time).

Warning: The Funniest Joke on Google may not make me laugh, Folks!

You have to tickle MY funnybone - no one else's.

(I get to be the Judge as it's my $50 you win). But having said that, I am open to bribery & corruption!

PS And you can't bribe me with virtual chocolate biscuits - I am on a diet (since I last ate a whole packet of chocolate mint slice biscuits in one sitting).

PPS If the winner doesn't have a PayPal account, I'm happy to order an overseas draft & post it AIRMAIL to you.

PPPS. And of course, if the Aussie dollar's value falls, you could do quite well out of this. If I order an overseas draft, I will have it drawn in the currency of your Country (assuming it's a common currency which is available for me to order).

Comments

I will soon, just going to call the bus depot lost and found to see if anyone turned in my teeth, then I will post a joke

Very funny, Glenp :Retro smile:.

(Just wanted to know.....do you write posts with your teeth? If so, I will score you extra points for skill & dexterity with your mouth?).

If you don't write posts with your teeth, then I will still score you extra points for being a good sport in participating in the comp).

Victoria,

I'd rather have your organizational skills and your photographer's eye. Private e-mail lessons will do just fine. Oh, and please send some of those bisquits.

Checking Google now . . .

%4#?)&%

:tear::tear::tear::tear::tear:

I can't find the competition entries.

There seems to be 2 Blogs, one of which has 15 invisible comments.

Here Compe, here compe, where are youuuuuuu?

I thought the competition had been moved into a thread, but can't find that either.

:tear::tear::tear::tear::tear:

Aw, gee, jimbob, you're just the sweetest guy I've ever met.:innocent1:;)

Luv:Sign giggle: ya,

Brown-eyes

Well, it looks like the 15 comments & jokes I can no longer see (there appears to be 2 Blogs) have disappeared into the heavenly realms of cyberspace.

But the comp. is still on, & we'll just have to start again.

Please post your joke, so that yours truly can carry on with the judging.

I'm sorry that those other jokes disappeared as I was having a good laugh reading them (as I suspect others were enjoying them).

There's still plenty of time.........

Blog entry information

Author
Victoria
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Victoria