• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Full Regimen Round 5 + with new supplement

I'm preparing for the next round. Currently added another supplement to reduce blocking of the reactive oxygen apoptosis pathway. Based on appetite response and increased apoptosis speed and increased pain it was a good idea. Will start fast apoptosis supplements in a few days.

Comments

I did some additional research on coxsackievirus yesterday. It takes three days for it to replicate. Apoptosis should complete in two days. So I'm adjusting the coxsackie mix (formerly fast apoptosis) treatment period to 36-48 hours followed by two days off. This should speed things up if I can handle the reduced recovery time. Also, licorice prevents coxsackievirus from spreading so I can use it if I need to extend the recovery days.

Blog entry information

Author
gbells
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from gbells