• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Full Regimen (OMLS) Round 4

After five days I feel ready to start the fast apoptosis supplements so here we go. Still have a lot to do in the metatarsals, fingers and toes. Feel about 90% better in lungs.
Reactions: kewia

Comments

Wow, my cognitive processing ability is way up (50%). I increased my ability to read and process text quickly. I still have a lot of pain (6/10) but it is great to be improving.

Head pain flared is about 50% pain intensity vs previous. Right ankle and knee pain. Left side joints feel good. Social anxiety dropping about 50%.

Having neurological problems dropping held objects, bumping into things and over reaching.

Last edited:
Yesterday on Sept 8, 2020 I had shingles and flu vaccines and the following day I felt like I had a bad cold. Could also be some overlay from the fast apoptosis supplements. So I'm just resting today.

Last edited:
I'm about halfway through the fourth phase. My ME activity grade is now up from 4 to 5 doing sedentary work! The left foot, ankle and knee pains are resolved. My abdomen feels like it has about 20% left to go to eliminate all tenderness. Lungs feel at about 95% pain free inhalation. Had new lower back pain about two days ago which has improved today. Lupus seems improved with less need for medication (pericarditis, no skin/joint pain flaring). Toes continuing to improve with decreased periostititis inflammation.

Mentally I'm getting closer to feeling like my pre-ME self. Today 9/13 I had a feeling of depersonalization lessening. Depression and anxiety minimal.

ok that's 7 days. time to cycle off and rest. Good gains in mood and lowered depersonalization, social anxiety. Much higher energy at end of cycle. Still dealing with metatarsal inflammation. Takes a long time to clear. Had some short lived deep head pain.

Abdomen still feels 30% tender. At this rate It will take three more cycles to clear.

I found another supplement that may help and am going to be testing it shortly. It may help remove a block to the caspase-9 pathway. I'm not sure as I am already getting it from food but am going to ramp it up. I'm hoping that it will help speed up the reaction so I can have pain for shorter periods.

Last edited:
The new supplement definitely seems to have sped up apoptosis even in the slow phase. I had a positive appetite cue and it shortened the reactive oxygen inflammatory period so I think it is working. We'll see how fast the progress goes from here on in.

Pain levels increased severely about 48 hours after starting new supplement so I had to take vicodin. Seems to have broken through the last apoptosis barrier and I'm not even on the fast supplements. Toes are making much faster progress.

Mentally I feel like I am getting closer to my pre-ME self. Depersonalization is decreasing at earlier times.

Attachments

• 20200919_113350[1].jpg
    20200919_113350[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 20200917_071932_1[1].jpg
    20200917_071932_1[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20200919_113326[1].jpg
    20200919_113326[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Blog entry information