• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bit of an update from Katie

Katie! I was wondering where, and how, you were. I'm so happy you had a lovely holiday and a good decision made. Too bad life had to load on the crap to welcome you home afterward. I hope you can recapture some of the Venice glow.

Comments

I love this. Especially, the one token to kick someone in the back of the head!! Adrenaline is a wonderful thing. Wish I had some right now. So glad you had fun. I am jealous and would love to go! Thanks for this blog!

Katie! I'm so glad to hear how things are going and completely thrilled that you were able to enjoy Venice!

It's great that you're making plans to go back to uni. Hope Dom gets along well, and so glad to hear that it was not septic arthritis!

You're missed around here. Take good care and report in now and then.

Cheers!

Nice to have you back luv. Talk soon.

All best

Adam

PS Venice must be really neat. Am sooo jealous

Good to see you back. Great about your Venice trip. So sorry to hear about Dom's knee.

Love the random comments at the end - made me smile.

:hug: :scared: :mask: :Retro tongue:

There was a narrative in ^ there somewhere... but I originally had 16 images and it said I could only use 4. That's not enough to tell you how much I miss your bubbliness. (picture sad face here)

So good to hear from you Katie!

From a very egotistical point of view I'd say plan B would have to be: Writing a novel to let the rest of the world enjoy your wonderful art of telling stories. I guess there would be quite a few future customers here!

Blog entry information

Author
creekfeet
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from creekfeet