• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Happy

Treatment gains are fantastic. Now able to do 3 sets of exercises and have doubled my aerobic capacity. It's a lot of work but worth it. Mental is better too. Brain ability has really increased and able to process a lot more info. Wrote 50 pages of research. :)

I'd estimate I'm at around 65% normal up from 10% at lowest.

Comments

It's my own creation. Not sure what to call it. Aggressive Anti-Combined Herpetic Therapy (AACHT)? I've asked a rheumatologist to do some testing to try to quantify the theorized apotosis of infected cells. Basically, I took Dr. Martin Lerner's idea that cells can have latent herpes infections and looked for ways to go around the blocks that the infections introduce. The theorized result is that they kill themselves and stop chronic inflammation and pain. It's basically the same goal as apoptosis chemotherapy except I'm targeting herpes viruses infections instead of cancer.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
gbells
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from gbells