• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The safety of haart

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=johnathan_fishbein_1

The above link is about the former Dr. Jonathan Fishbein, who was the highest ranking whistleblower in America's history. He was fired from his duties as Director of the National Institutes of Health NIH... He exposed misconduct in the AIDS drug safety clinical trials for Nevirapine. He eventually won his case.
We are not always privy to detrimental information about these drugs. Many times it is discovered by investigative reporters under The Freedom of Information Act. Another interesting story is by Liam Scheff, who wrote about orphan children who were used to test an AIDS drug in New York City, many died from this.
The point in all of this is to be diligent and do some research on your own. Being informed cannot be a bad thing, it will surely give you more information in making the right choices.

Comments

What's really interesting is, that first article talks about how the HIV test is not reliable. Well, if it's not reliable, then that would go back to how so many CFIDS patients present as HIV Negative AIDS. And it also explains why there are alot of HIV positive people out there who are not sick and are a hundred times better than CFIDS patients. We might really all just be a subset of AIDS that continually test negative for it. It's almost a blessing in disguise because they would have pumped us full of those same toxic drugs and we would no doubt be dead or full of cancers and all the other problems from those drugs.

The thought of them doing that to those kids, it's so horrible and they got away with it.

Yes, I would agree that most people are better off not being HIV+, because usually at some point, they will be pressured to take the drugs. Worse than that, many people that I know have to take the drugs while they are pregnant or risk losing their children. One person left town to have her baby due to this. Womens bodies change producing many chemicals during pregnancy and quite often they come up HIV+. In fact, the recommendation is to test pregnant women twice during pregnancy. Yes, most HIV+ persons do not have any symptoms at all. There are in fact, very few "true" cases of AIDS. Yes, the drugs can kill one and it is always blamed on the virus. I only point this out because I am in contact with many HIV+ and know their stories. I am not trying to discourage anyone, who wishes to take them, I only hope that they look seriously into the matter, as they could be trading one set of problems for something worse.

The following is another article with more graphic pictures:
http://liamscheff.com/daily/2009/01...drug-trials-but-the-drugs-are-fine-fine-fine/

Thanks for the links. I also think this is similar to what they do to cancer patients with chemotherapy. The chemo is more damaging than most of the cancers and destroys the quality of life and the immune system completely. The patients die. Whether or not they would have died without the chemo, they still die anyway, but they die a horrible wasted away death with the chemo.

I'm not a big fan of traditional medicine and big pharma. I think they most often do far more harm than good. About the only time they are any good is for simple things that are fairly easy to fix or treat. Like if you just break a bone. Anything else, and they become very scary.

I totally agree. We have been raised to trust authority and doctors. When you get older you tend to view things in a different light. I think a lot of all this is about money, as they say follow the money trail. Doctors are highly educated in med school but always with a drug industry slant. This is how they have to practice medicine, usually nothing alternative, unless they are one of the few who break away from the pack. This is why I know with all the research, testing, etc. it will be a long time before many people will have access to the proper drug in the first place.

In accuality, until the public gets involved and tries to stop all this wasteful money going to so few, meaning AIDS, I feel that way too many will continue to suffer. AIDS is based on a bogus test, which ruins one's life just with the name, and then in some cases one is forced to take toxic drugs when not even sick. What is the logic behind this? Profit. What is the logic in giving drugs to Africa, which persons don't have to be tested in the first place, when they desperately need clean food and water? Take these items away from anyone and see how long one would be healthy.

Montagnier, the Nobel Prize Winner for the discovery of AIDS stated that with a healthy immune system, one could clear the virus within a matter of weeks and did not need drugs or vaccinations to do so. What does this tell one about the HIV virus, maybe it isn't so harmful. They have an out, he and Gallo state that a co-factor is needed for HIV. It looks to me like all the money they are collecting should at least go to find this illusive co-factor, if it is real. What are they doing with the billions?

Listen to Montagnier, YOU WILL HEAR SOMETHING THE MAINSTREAM ISN'T SAYING!!!!!

I can't even talk about Africa. They just said they were going to inject them all with Polio vaccines. I think it's more likely with hidden sterilization shots. I don't trust it at all. And why do that when they aren't sick with Polio, or at least not enough to warrant giving billions of shots.

I remember back when Gallo was screaming that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, but it all got covered up pretty quickly.

There has to be a correlation between CFIDS and AIDS. We are either the co factor, or we are a subset. Something is really going on. I don't know why people have been in denial since the 80's, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that both diseases sudden showed up in force at the same time.

When I got sick in 91, we thought it was AIDS. But my uncle who is a hematologist, ran the bloodwork and said I was negative. Then I had the test repeated about two or so more times, different docs, and it still kept coming up negative. And yet, I had all the symptoms. Night sweats, stomach problems, immune system down, swollen glands. Basically, if you looked at someone with HIV positive and you looked at me, there was no difference, except I was negative on the test.

Most docs are drug pushers. My uncle is a drug pusher. And he gets huge kickbacks from big pharma. He has gotten free cruises for him and his family, free trips to different countries, free dinners, basically free everything just for pushing whatever drug they wanted him to push. He will sing the praises of any drug that will get him his next freebie, regardless if the drug kills you or severely injures you. He does whatever big pharma wants like a puppet. And this has been going on for years and years. My own doc does it, too. And she's young and new. She'll throw stuff at you like it's candy. I can't stand any of it.

why wouldnt you trust polio vaccines? they are trying to prevent people from getting polio so they can eradicate the virus. they are doing it in indian villages too.

The theory behind vaccines is sound, however, it is when the vaccine is contaminated or other unnecessary items are added to it that is the problem. Research SV40 and the probable millions who were given these contaminated shots and many have now developed cancer. Do they tell us what is in vaccines? I bet the doctor doesn't even know. Usually one has to go to the patent office to be sure.

I agree too, that many chronic fatigue patients are walking AIDS patients!

Carrigon,
Have you thought of having a CD4 test done, if you are under 200, you are classified with AIDS, which is good and bad at the same time. AIDS patients don't ever get a break, even after 7 years cancer is said to be in remission, but we are labeled with it for life, regardless of CD4's or symptoms. Have you noticed too that the AIDS statistics are counted cumulatively, so to look worse than they are. How many other diseases are counted this way? For that matter, how small a number to be infected with any virus. We were told that the entire population was at risk, bull! Even if one wants to believe in HIV, there are only around 40,000 new cases each year out of a population of 300 million. AIDS cases are around 16,000 per year and half of these are not even sick but have low CD4's

They over-rate many diseases to sell drugs. Remember too, the HIV is an antibody test, not for any virus. Have you heard of the bird flu, swine flu lately, which neither were worse than any other flu season?

In the 1990's the CDC added the CD4 criteria to the mix. Right now, if it went away so would about half of all AIDS cases. Talk about a numbers shell game. When it comes to all the ends and outs with AIDS, most things do not add up. Even Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner, who invented the DNA test or PCR as called in medicine, which every AIDS doctor and more use, is an AIDS Rethinker. Bottom line, if you have to resort to a DNA test, then it ain't there! They should culture the virus but they don't, they plug in a formula and all of a sudden I had over a 3 million viral load. Do you really think that I could exist with that high a number and at least not be sick or half dead?

This is some of the reasons that I don't buy into the HIV theory. However, I would be more inclined to believe in XMRV or as my doctor calls it, the mouse virus. I know that there are millions who suffer too with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and a host of other diseases and need real relief and some answers.

I agree with you completely Carrigon. If I have cancer ever, I will not do chemo. Chemo killed my father and put my sister into a coma and she died. How awful that they did this to children. There is so much people don't know and why would they if they are not sick. But for us or those who are sick, we have to be on the lookout at all times. I was on a drug a couple of years ago that causes diabetes and death. I started having high insulin levels. When I told my doctor, he said to cut back on it, which I did. The problem with that was, I went through withdraw. Horrible withdraw. It was all over the internet and nothing but lawsuits. I posted a blog and all negative aspects of the drug were taken off the net. IT was crazy. And I was told that I was crazy to have withdraw. Alternative medicine is the better way to go in my mind and has been, it's just so expensive. That is where all of my money goes.

If you get cancer and choose not to have chemo that is your choice. One of my friends did and died a terrible, possibly unnecessary death. Five others, including one of my doctors, chose it and are healthy and thriving today.
Dr. Sidney Farber, considered the father of modern chemotherapy, was a relative of mine. He was a giant in every way: compassion, brilliance. Some of you might have heard of the Jimmy Fund; he started it. I would have died forty five yrs ago if it weren't for doctors.
Gerwyn is correct. Diseases are great mimmickers. HIV and XMRV are very different. I watched someone die of AIDS; the symptoms were very different.

You are also taking Montaigner out of context. He said one sentence that many have used to discontstue this man's ideas.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00018871.htm
Maybe some of you should read the CDC's definition for AIDS. Yes, having CD4's under 200 is classified as AIDS. Do some of you not realize that there are HIV- cases of AIDS, which there again violates one of Koch's Postulates, which states the agent in this case HIV must be in each and every case to be the cause of said disease! They couldn't explain HIV- cases, so they gave it a new name - idiopathic CD4 lymphocytopenia.

Ask any doctor what study proves that HIV causes AIDS and he or she will do a fancy tap dance and state that it is somewhere in PUBMED, it isn't because no such study exists. You are the one who is brainwashed to the facts, not me!

The Spitfire;bt1519 said:
I agree with you completely Carrigon. If I have cancer ever, I will not do chemo. Chemo killed my father and put my sister into a coma and she died. How awful that they did this to children. There is so much people don't know and why would they if they are not sick. But for us or those who are sick, we have to be on the lookout at all times. I was on a drug a couple of years ago that causes diabetes and death. I started having high insulin levels. When I told my doctor, he said to cut back on it, which I did. The problem with that was, I went through withdraw. Horrible withdraw. It was all over the internet and nothing but lawsuits. I posted a blog and all negative aspects of the drug were taken off the net. IT was crazy. And I was told that I was crazy to have withdraw. Alternative medicine is the better way to go in my mind and has been, it's just so expensive. That is where all of my money goes.

I agree with both of you ladies, I too would never consider chemo as it is way to toxic to the cells, killing the bad cells along with the good. There are many alternative ways to address cancer, but the mainstream can't go there. They can only legally burn it out, cut it out or radiate the patient with gamma radiation and other radiation means such as radium implants.

andreamarie;bt1527 said:
You are also taking Montaigner out of context. He said one sentence that many have used to discontstue this man's ideas.

This was a several minute interview and it came straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. He even stated that this is not what we have heard from Fauci, from the NIH. He is telling the truth.

Noreen, this is why I rarely speak on this subject anymore, because there seem to always be people violently opposed to the idea that AIDS and CFIDS are related and that HIV does not cause AIDS. Anytime I've brought it up over the years, I've been told to shut up and go away. And it's too hard for me to fight on the subject, takes too much energy. But just know, there are alot of people who agree with every word you say. Many of us are just too sick to fight for it.

I'm a big fan of Neenya Ostrom's work on all this. She always seemed to be the only one writing the truth.

Over the years, I've seen a few CFIDS cases where the patient literally wasted away and died of all kinds of superinfections. There was no way these patients were not AIDS cases, and yet, no one ever called them so and their official causes of death were never AIDS.

I think the HIV tests are as faulty as the Lyme tests. And I've seen many false Lyme test people who got bit, were never ever sick, ran to get antibiotics, took them without ever having been sick ever, and now they claim they beat Lyme disease. Not every tick carries Lyme, alot do, but not every one of them. Just like not every mouse or rat carries the hanta virus or plague. If the tests are inaccurate and the patient is not sick, but is treated anyway, it doesn't mean they beat the disease, it just means there's a huge possibility they were false positive.

There are a small percentage of doctors who actually do help people, but that percentage is incredible low and the chances of finding one are very small, particularly when one is very ill and cannot travel alot and no longer has the money really search alot. But anyone who thinks doctors are gods today, is just ignorant. They do alot more harm than good. And if you weren't sick before you went in, they will guarantee you are sick by the time you come out.

I would state that Grade 4 events kill AIDS patients, not some "illusive" virus that isn't in 100% of AIDS cases and sometimes the HAART kills them too. Carrigon, you are right, some people won't change their messed-up belief systems, even when presented with the facts. And you are also right, not to waste time fighting with these closed-minded people. Maybe some of them should read Dr. Justice's study and what she found killed AIDS patients. Yes, many rethinkers have written some truthful information on the subject, as you mentioned one.

Those who believe as I do will appreciate the following, the rest I don't really care what you believe in: http://www.whale.to/a/azt_q.html I also found these articles one from Mothering Magazine and the other from the state of California. http://www.whatisaids.com/mothering/aztpoisoningbabies.htm
http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/121809list.html

This is the real truth about what kills AIDS patients: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14615655
Liver failure, followed by heart attacks, and then kidney failure. Note, that none of these are AIDS-defining diseases.

I have an wonderful environmental doctor is light years ahead of the normal physician. Have you seen one of these? Or as someone suggested, a homeopath? You are right, that these type of physicians are difficult to find, but they are a gold mine if you can find one, as they have a totally different approach to treating patients.

re: Montaigner. I assume you are referring to the trailer for "House of Numbers." Eighteen scientists, including Montaigner, made a statement that their comments were used inaccurately in this "HIV denier" film.

If that is so, then he is side stepping the issue, because it is verbatim out of his own mouth, not what anyone else is saying!

So, you are denying that this is his voice and his statements? For your information this particular film has won several awards around the world and the film maker is not some sort of "cult" as you put it. I will not waste my time reponding to your ridicous accusations, as you clearly are misinformed about AIDS issues in general and just want to argue.

Blog entry information

Author
Noreen Martin
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Noreen Martin