• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stomach Issues/Hell Toxin/Candida?

Dealing with what I believe to be a Hell Toxin bacterial infection in my GI tract and the ability to eliminate the metal toxins associated with the bacteria. Tried bifido probiotics twice since the weekend and felt liver or gb activity, but no toxic elimination. Now several days later feeling lots of immune activation and inflammation. Foot bath marginally helpful but feeling very sick at the moment.

Took oral magnesium citrate this morning and feeling immune response, but I desperately need to eliminate some of this toxic load via bowels as soon as possible.

I had an immune response after the oral magnesium intake white tongue. The foot bath water was white as well, making me think the bifido caused a candida die off but without the ability to detoxify the toxins.

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
Christopher
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Christopher