• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

uBiome's Smart Gut Specific Recommendations

Ubiome has a clinical test called Smart Gut. I covered it prior with instructions on moving the data to the uBiome Explorer in uBiome’s Smart Gut (with transfer to Explorer) and uBiome’s Clinical Report “Smart Gut”

I got an email asking for a direct entry page. In time I plan to add low bacteria to the uBiome explorer; with this report, I can do low bacteria for Smart Gut data ahead of that work. The page is: http://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/Kyber/KyberKompakt

Entry Form
The report follow the general sequence and cover most of the same item (excluding the very pathogenic bacteria like salmonella).

smartgut.png

The Results
Follow the usual pattern. Items with “2” means 2 of the above bacteria are positively influenced by this. Some like bacillus substilis have 3 favorable and 1 negative.

smart2.png

At the other end, we see gluten free, no high protein/beef being recommended.

smart3.png

At the bottom, we have links to each bacteria that we explicitly have information

smart4.png

Adjusting to include parents and children modifiers

smart5.png

We see two new items appear: barley and inulin. Flaxseed and vegetarian diet appears as to avoid.

smart6.png

This is an education post to facilitate discussing this approach with your medical professionals. It is not medical advice for the treatment of any medical condition. Always consult with your medical professional before doing any changes of diet, supplements or activity. Some items cites may interfere with prescription medicines.

Comments

Issue with using "ubiome" in web address

http://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/Kyber/KyberKompakt

Blog entry information

Author
Lassesen
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs