• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MP calls treatment of ME patients “one of the biggest medical scandals of the 21st century."

Yesterday, I summarized the debate personal blog with our community in mind (for people who were too sensitive to sound/light to see the video). Because it was shared so much outside of our circle, this morning, I moved the write-up over to Medium as healthy people seem more likely to read Medium than chronic illness blogs. I tried to highlight the most significant parts as many people are too impatient to read the full debate transcript and choose quotes that would be understood by people outside the ME community.

The full text is here on Medium: https://medium.com/@missbrooke/in-l...est-medical-scandals-of-the-21st-52b67a782d55

Comments

Thanks @1gooddog! I’m actually American. There are other advocates in the US, we need more though.

Blog entry information

Author
brooke
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs