• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Power of Hope

Sometimes I hear people giving up, and very discourage and just plain lost. And it makes me wonder, how, why do I keep going, And I figure out what has kept me going, which brings me up to a scary point.

When I have a plan, I feel in control, I feel there is hope, and that I am moving towards something, So I listed the treatments, that have helped people in order of cost and risk. I had move up the list, and I have found stuff that have had really helped, some not so much.

As I move up the list, i get riskier and I get more daring and also more willing to pay. The problem is I am about a the end of my list and that scares me, because that is what has kept me going.

The peptides shots I am not sure if they are working, because I am overdoing a lot, not choice I am in a situation at work that Is very taxing, but I get a lot of flexibility to work from home so I just have to try and make it this next few months. So not sure if the little crash is due to overdoing, if the shot is doing anything... I think it is, because I do not rely on the OI meds as much as I used to, why I will keep going on it (even if it takes me off a few pills is worth it).
I have my next shot tomorrow (they are $300US a pop) so I really hope this works!

Comments

I have OI @Inester7. I have not heard of a peptides shot. Expensive!! Let me know since I agree with you, less meds is good. I hope you can tell how much it helps since the cost is big. Keep us posted. Thanks.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7