• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

No more relentless PEM???

i thoguht if I get cured I would..... and is funny that after a few days Without my relentless PEM the one thing I decided to do first was........... take a very hot shower!!!!!

I have the hardest weeks ever. Pressure at work, had to travel 3 times, had to move office and to put the nail on the coffin, I had to move houses.

The move was brutal. The first few days I was afraid I would crash. Then I kept pushing since I had been doing so well on the peptides and no other option since I had a brutal time frame to complete the move.

After working and expecting going paralyzed as I ussually do when I reached my wall, but kept going and going and going. Last night I had a pain in my hips since I have been beding over and working non stop. But I put heating pad, no pills, and went to sleep and woke up w no pain!!!!! What!!!!! This is huge for me.

So the very hot shower gave me a bit of brain noise which I haven’t gotten in a very long time. Will avoid this for the time being. But overall I am very active and do not stop or manage energy!!!! What!!!!!!! I am sooooo feaking happy!!!!

Comments

Well I was afraid all the damage would be permanent but so far looks like one can recover well.

I hope this continues. And if so... let us know if there was anything that you did differently before-hand... or any supplement, drug, etc that you had.

I would just say that I have had a few times in the past where PEM took longer to hit me. Usually its about 28-30 hours... but one time... after a very severe exertion... it took almost 3 days. And I sometimes feel totally fine before-hand.

But that being said.. I am 100% sure that there are ways to shield us from PEM. I know first-hand... because I also found a way using corticosteroids. But I am always on the lookout for an alternative, healthier alternative that I can use more frequently.

I understand my PEM also can settle days later but the amount of work I have done is not PEM level for me but paralyzed me level. So I do not have a wall anymore. If I get sick or crash is not as bad, is the inability to go beyond certain point that bothers me ( in emergency cases I am screwed) if i can push and crash later I take it!! But so far not even that. I worked all day at office and did my shores at home. I am like a energizer bunny. I have had 4 peptides shots after trying so many things. I am 100% sure is due to that.

There are different types for different things. I had tried bpc-157 for guy and it helped a lot for guy. So it depends what your issue is and what the Peptide is suppose to do. Again I have been on so many things at this point ( the bpc Peptide was not by doctor) all others thing I tired have been prescribed. The current one included

Wow - that is awesome! *high five* :D !!! YES! I hope you have a relaxing and happy holiday season full of health and joy.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7