• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

P.O.T.S ,brugada, and now high TSH

Still undecided what to do...
Lacking information on treatment plan. Synthroid?? I will but wait I have a heart condition (highly sensitive to all meds...) a inch of decaf makes me sick
Beta blockers? Haha
Well.....i do not know if this is due to the fact that nerve don t get message to the adrenal glands to make epinephrine or what. My question is still the same.....really should I let them mess me up 0r will I get too sick?? Well i m afraid the synthroid s gonna make my heart □unhappy. Any sugg???

Comments

How were you diagnosed with Brugada syndrome? Are there any treatments for it? I was wondering if you could try Armour Thyroid (vs. Synthroid) and also if your Endo could discuss with your Cardio?

@Gingergrrl thank you☺,my brugada is mild therefore been told it would be a hassle to try to get that wonderfull "portable" resuscitator thingy... thamks for the armour thyroid. Still trying to sort out as i do suspect adrenal malfunction due to my orthostastic intolerance (adrenals depleted due to posture needs for any of the -ines (and.cortisol?)needed ...

Blog entry information

Author
HelloHere
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs