• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplements, as of November 11, 2016

Per Protocol, daily**:
Methly B12; 500mcg lozenge 2x (Jarrow)
Dibencozide B12; 3000mcg lozenge 1-2x
Methyl B12; 5000mcg lozenge alternate 1x (Now)
TMG 500 2x (Trimethylglycine from beets)
Carnitine 1 Tbs 1x (Liquid Carnitine, Jarrow; incl B5 100%)
Gamma-E complex 2x (Now, 810mg mix tocotrienol/tocopherol)

Daily, in addition, was already taking:
D3, 4000-5000mcg
Kelp 225mcg (fr Arctic Kelp, Iodine)
Biotin 1000mcg
Probiotic (25 xx-illions+)
DHA 500 / EPA 250 2x (Now; incl Vt E)
Wormwood Combination 700mg total 1-3x (juglans nigra, artemisia absinthium, quassia amara, syzygium aromaticum, aspidium filix-mas (aka black walnut leaf, wormwood quassia, clove and male fern leaf))

Alternating Days or 3-4 x weekly:
MMV*
Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc (33%, xtra)
L-Cysteine 500mg (Now; incl B6, Vt C)
18 drops Black Walnut with Green Hulls tincture

Sporadically/Experimentally:
Taurine, Theanine, GABA, Turmeric, Maca, Aloe (2 oz), Ginseng (Siberian), Rhodiola, Ginger.

*THE MMV (Vts A C D E K B1,2,3,5,6,7,9,12 Calcium Iron Iodine Magnesium Zinc Selenium Copper Manganese Chromium Molybdenum) It is a basic mmv and uses folic acid and cyanocobalamin. The dose amounts are 100% FDA except up to 300% for C, D, E and low % for a few others. I usually do not buy the one with Iron and Iodine and extra metals, however.

**Metafolin I bought but cannot tolerate even 100mcg

Comments

More seriously have you documented how the supplements help or hinder your energy levels, PEM & brain fog?

Hi there. LOL. My supplement table rattles. I tend to slosh inside.
But, seriously, I have not documented how the supplements change me (yet). I intended to use this blog for that, but I got derailed by life or CFS things or something in November. I have updates to add now.

Blog entry information

Author
Recluse.F
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Recluse.F