• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

An Update on Victoria's New Bed..........

It works :D

Comments

LOL,

Vicki,

What in the world are you talking about?:D

Your bed works?:Retro tongue:

You know what I mean, Jody :rolleyes:

I vaguely remember talking about one of my biggest health problems was lack of restful sleep.

After nights of tossing & turning in my new bed, I was beginning to to despair of ever getting used to the different type of bed - it was too soft, I thought.

(In fact, I was getting very, very worried - I spent, what was to me, a small fortune on that bed).

I finally got a good night of restful sleep - the new bed works.

After complaining about the old bed, I thought I'd better let everyone know it had worked out ok.

What did you think I meant :innocent1:

Well, you know Vicki,

Since it's you ... I wasn't just sure WHAT you meant.

Could have been so MANY things.:D

I'm very glad to hear your bed works for you though. I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.:Retro smile:

Thanks Jody

(ACTUALLY I could have MEANT many things :D, but my New Year's resolution was to be a "Good Girl " :( in Old Age).

Ahhh....too funny! It works says it all. I told you you will get used to it. It's amazing how even a better bed can not work in the beginning and then it works!! YAY to sleep!
Enjoy "it" working.

Flybro,
I'm practicing small posts & Blogs.
I figure 2 words was the shortest Blog I could manage. :D

Hey Vicki - I'm SO glad your new bed is working for you!!! You know I was just teasing you about your choice of a single. Now I have to razz you about your New Year's resolution....I guess it depends on your definition of a 'good girl', lol. I just think you sound like such a fun person, so I hope you're not going to try to be TOO good:)

Me, too.

That was going to be my entire comment, to match your post - but the nasty old forum harpy says I have to write more. There. I just did.

Blog entry information

Author
Victoria
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Victoria