• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

lab results from lab corp

I am trying to understand my results, the doctor did not say to much about them. Here are the numbers, ebv early antigen an igg. >150.0". Ebv an vca igg. 161.0, ebv nuclear antigen an igg. 184.0 what do these numbers mean? I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and told him I have been really fatigued and thought maybe my edv was active so he ran the blood work. I always seem to have a flair this time of year'. Thanks for any input.

Comments

OK, the first one range negative <9.0 equivocal 9.0-10.9 positive >10.9. 2nd one negative <18.0 equivocal 18.0-21.9 positive >21.9 and the last one negative <18.0 equivocal 18.0 -21.9 positive >21.9. Not sure what all this means, nothing written for me to understand.

Post this in a forum. I think there is one for diagnosing. More people will see it. List numbers and reference range

Blog entry information

Author
murielsway
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs