• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anxiety !

i have been dealing with anxiety for a very very long time!
and i have no idea how to control them and its very scary to the point where i think im going to die
any suggestions on what to do?

Comments

Hip has a long thread re things that helped his anxiety. The first impact in mine was eliminating gluten. Later adding vitamins, minerals, eliminating histamines, all helped. Check out the questionnaire I'm linking. I scored high enough to start the supps, helpful within a few days. There are so many possible causes...
www.hputest.nl/evraag.htm Online questionnaire to suspect pyroluria
Diagnosing and Treating Vitamin B12 Deficiency‬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QqjyAeOLyKM

What makes me calmer: B Vitamins (in the AM and early afternoon, not in the PM), black cohosh tincture (for dopamine or estrogen swings), and I eliminated gluten and dairy and high sugar. Blog post on what I take and why: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?entries/my-me-part-v-what-i-take-now-how-it-helps-and-general-me-advice.1739/

Oh - and bear down like a Kegel exercise? Fastest way to reduce heart rate I've ever seen. Amazing.

Also bump up your magnesium intake, maybe some adaptogenic herbs, and reading a book called At Last A Life By Paul David. It shows how to fully cure yourself from the fear and symptoms of anxiety and cause a lasting recovery. I had anxiety for half my life, major panic attacks, General Anxiety Disorder, etc.. Was on lots of meds but fully recovered, and weaned off every prescription anxiety drug I was on by following and applying the tools I learned.

Blog entry information

Author
verolinia123
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs