• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Self-revolution progress

A little while ago I blogged that I was trying to do things differently. I am happy (if not exhausted) to report that I have implemented quite a few of the things that I vowed to do.
-I am back in school, and making a B in my class (and good grief that is difficult, my mind definitely works better on some days then others). Luckily the online school has a disability department for my professor is aware of my illness. I am going to take two classes next round (they are 8 week classes btw), so hopefully my brain can handle it.
-I fostered a puppy over the direly cold week my area had. She was beautiful and it was suppeerr hard to let her go. my dogs got along with her famousless..And even though i barely got any sleep, it was super worth it.
-I have decorated every spare inch of my house because it makes me feel better to have everything pretty.
-I am trying to get some things knitted for the local homeless shelter for the holidays.
-My counselor is helping me with anxiety exercises that I am realllly trying hard to implement.

A drawback has been I have been having lymphatic issues because I know I'm going too hard and I don't know when to say 'when'..I am sure after the holiday season i can calm everything down, yet until January 2nd rolls around, I am sure I am going to find something to do with every spare minute.

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
xxRinxx
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from xxRinxx