• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Apology to everybody, especially researchers/docs and patients

While searching for answers,and while lacking spiritual compass, I've said whatever was on my mind on these forums some days.

Although I have always been honest and sincere in my quest for answers, it has probably caused much unwanted stress for researchers trying to solve difficult problems under unfavorable circumstances. I sincerely apologize and am sorry for the distraction.

I'm also terribly sorry for any hurt I've caused sick patients. I know what it is like to be barely making it, and apologize.

It's not all my fault, but I take responsibility for my part in reacting or contributing to any dysfunction.

Fear, negativity, conflict, just bring out the worst in everything/everybody. Every action seems to have a reaction, and this is becoming more obvious in todays hyper-connected world.

Anyways, through this whole process I've developed a sense of better understanding and new found spirituality. Finally... Better late than never I guess....

Mark

Comments

Check my latest post there could be hope for all of us now time will tell if true but looks very promising 'Brazil Neurologist' :) blesses... hang tough :)

I guess everyone has their own pet theories, especially treatments etc that have worked for them. I think the key is to have an open mind about things and to understand there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Most of this stuff happened over the years in here. Probably haven't been worse than anybody else, but searching for truth is painful.

I might disagree with you from time to time on specific things, but who can disagree with a search for understanding? If nobody looks, then we find nothing.

Apology and forgiveness should be a good thing right?

Through this whole process, I got some answers to some long unanswered questions and am a bit more content with life now.

I had always wanted to know why? Why all the diseases, and all the denial?

I think I figured it out. It makes sense.

Probably not going to blog/post about it anymore though....

Blog entry information

Author
Jarod
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Jarod