• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Imunovir Users PLEASE READ - UPDATE ON PROTOCOL --- LDN Info also

So apparently I am not suppose to pulse the imunovir anymore. Except for the every 6 months break.

She told me to use 3 pills a day all week (do not skip weekends anymore) and that is all. Stop every 6 months for one month.

Also told me They start by LDN now in protocol instead of imunovir, Also to raise it to 4.5mg because I am way too symptomatic.

Comments

Can you put this in a thread with a bit more info? I'm confused about the LDN stuff. Where do you get yours? I was going to order some this week? By your's @Inester7 I meant the immunovir.

I got mine from Enlander.com (Dr Enalander NY). Just that she wanted me to raise my LDN dose from 3mg to 4.5mg. So I am not as symptomatic.

Oh so you got an RX? I need to raise my LDN. I couldn't get above .5 mgs without feeling bad. Need to raise it tomorrow. I have to take it in the a.m. it kept me up all night.

Hi there I know this is an old thread but I was wondering what are your thoughts on Imunovir. Do you recommend it? I am about to start it on Monday. I did three years of Valcyte and I had two years that was functioning at a higher level but went back to my 30%. I have been on LDN for 4 years. During the seven years of sickness (HHV6 and EBV) I never cought anything. This past six months I catch everything even without leaving the house. I'm hoping that Imunovir can help with that. I just hope I don't make myself worse by going on it. I also wished the recommendations for it would stop changing... I hope you are doing ok

I am ok, Imunovir was hard. Start low and slow and drink a lot of water. I still do not tolerate full dose ( I get so acidic that I split in 2 literally in every hole of the body) mouth, eyes, all down holes.. so I cannot go over 3 pills a day tops. I add inosine to complete the 6 pills. I have been on it 5y maybe. I have been better on it, worst on it. Insignificant but not
Matter what I do not stop. I will be on it as long as I have Cfs.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'm so sorry you get so acidic on the Imunovir. Sounds aweful! I'm really nervous about starting it. I'm so scared I will make myself worse instead of better. I almost wonder if I should just take Inosine for now . Seeing Dr. Monday to discuss

Well I used to be one of those people that if I take a tea or a food my immune sytem would go on overdrive( I would get fluish, burning...) now is much more normal, so if you have fluish issues or immune manisfestation I really recommend it. You just have to go low like half a pill for 3 days if you are too reactive do not increase. I do not believe in herxing! If u overreact you go down or stop and restart no need to suffer ( my humble experience)

Thanks! I don't get reactions to medication or food much. Taking Valcyte was like candy for me. The only thing that has really affected me so far is bone broth. I will never try that again!! I hope the Imunovir switches my immune system back to the way it was for six years(never cought a cold) now I catch everything which make my HHV6 symptoms worse

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7