• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mini Crash with No symptoms?!?!?

So After my crazy ski trip, I finally crashed about Wednesday. Which I expected something to happen. The weird thing for me is that I did not have other symptoms other than couldn't produce energy (AT ALL). I experienced that really muscle tiredness while trying to go up the stairs and basic functions.

I didn't get any other symptom (except the constant joint pain that I have been living with), but pain did not get worse like it should have.

But I had a very active weekend and had people over and all, going back at full steam again. Maybe I should hold off on heavy duty activities and work my way up LOL.

I started the from fatigue to fantastic powder again. It has been about one week and I feel great like always on it. Unfortunately today my stomach started getting upset like every time I use this product. But It has given me remission before so I will try to stick with it as long as I can stomach it (pun intended LOL).

I am happy!
Reactions: Izola and rosie26

Comments

great to hear you are doing so well.

dont you just hate it when something really helps in some way but makes another symptom a lot worst! Im like that with undenatured whey, it improves my ME/CFS but on the other hand, my bowels cant tollerate it.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7