• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I have my life back Week 4 - OI Crash in Electro Office (Run out of med)

So I have been doing great. I finally got to see the electrophysiologist again.

I feel so frustrated because I have asked him to increase midodrine before and he didn't let me do it. I had an appointment on thursday and had a crash in his office. I was sitting in his bad chairs in the waiting room for one hour. I had run out of the meds by then (med only lasts 4h in the blood) and I didn't take the next dose so I crashed really bad while in his office. They did an EEG and it was abnormal. The BP was all over the place so the doctor got to experience first hand a crash for me.

He was a complete different doctor he was like ohhhh is ok to raise your meds if you need to, I was just trying to give you the least amount possible (ARSSSS LIKE I DIDN"T TELL HIM IT WASN'T ENOUGH). You are the patient and you know better, we will try to keep adjusting until you are comfortable.

(Hey don't worry about the year I lost of my life:bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:)

So I got my medicine tippled and have not have an issue since then. I am happy to have my life back. I knew I was disabled but never imagine just how much it was

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7