• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Increasing Famciclovir to 250mg 3 times a day Day 2

Sooo I increased slowly for the past week and added half a pill of famciclovir but yesterday I added the full pill AND OHHH MY. I got full blown flue like symptoms and muscle aches, also burning on the back around the spine.

It has been rough 2 days, but in another way I have more energy. I did a lot around the house which I haven't done in a very long time.

I forgot how rough the herxing can be, is the hardest at night when I take the third pill. I hope this will pass soon or I will go back down to the half at night only.

In a sense it was good, because I know how the over stimulation of the immune system feels like, so I can avoid in the future. I also increased the AHCC to 2 pills twice a day.
Reactions: heapsreal

Comments

Are u going to get nk cells tested after being on ahcc for awhile?
I plan to do so, be interesting to compare.

cheers!!

well I get the NK tested every 6 months anyways so my next test is in feb or april, I will let you know if it really helped. But I will keep the imunovir also, but like I have been on it for 2 years now we can tell that is not it.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7