• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Acety-l- carnitine with ALA

I started ALC w ALA. I got a headache, like a high BP one. Also felt like pressure like in head, and felt very fluish all day. I forgot that ALA keeps me awake but this time it didn't. I will see how well I can tolerate and I will try to make it.

Comments

Hi Inester, Hope I am not intruding. I hae a quest.

I just took alc/ala 400/200. I haven't ordered the carnitine fumerate yet. I wanted to see how this would work for me. I've taken the alc/ala before but not during a SMP. How did U fair on this? Thanks for any info U can provide. Be well. Happy Healing.

I think it may help focus and memory, the ALA gives me nausea sometimes but helps blood sugar and may chelate heavy metals. does carnitine fumurate help memory? I'm looking for something for short term memory learning and retention. maybe citicoline or alpha gpc or sunflower lecithin?

my brain fog wasn't cured on ala alone but maybe it can work in combination. is ACLAR safe and can it regenerate mitochondria but how?

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7