• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN (Up dose to 3mg) Day 4

So the week ended surprisingly well, Thursday was HARD but that night I up the dose to 2m of LDN and woke up Friday w a lot of energy, so I had a very good weekend, but like when I started I have developed An extraordinary amount of pain.

Last night I didn't sleep much, I got a new CPAP mask (which did not work) and the pain was so intense that I would wake up and couldn't go back to sleep. Is a very bizarre pain., I couldn't even explain it, not only is that muscle deep tissue pain but also it hurts in my hand. Is a very uncomfortable and unique pain.

But is a love hate relationship with LDN, the head buzz have improved even more. So I will exchange the head buzz for pain, at least I can treat pain (Advil) Vs no pills for the head buzz. Like everything else with us, is a matter of choosing the less of both evils. We just have to choose how and what will hurt :eek: . I guess I am lucky I have options unlike a lot of plp here in the forum.
Reactions: Xandoff

Comments

It took me a while to work up to 4.5 mg of LDN also. It works well but everyonce in a while I won't take it for a night and then I will feel better and start again the next day. Some days it helps with pain and others it does not. I don't think that is a function of LDN. I think it is all inflammation and substance P in my spinal fluid. Never had it checked. I don't need to. Good Luck Inester7!

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7