• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Update

So there is hope for a life. I went to animal Kindom, FL, USA. Is a theme park, I rented a scooter (kind of a whole family adjustment) and I did OK from 9:30am - 2pm By the time we left the park I crashed for 3hours, but I was just tired, I didn't feel miserable or had other symptoms. I have been traveling so much and I am still going. Have another work trip planned by the end of the month but still going.

LDN: Has improve, I am more settle in the drug and not having as bad side effects. I think this one is a keeper. I need to increase dose soon, so will keep monitoring close.

OI: My OI is so much better, not sure what is doing the trick if the excercises or the current protocol but obviously I can do more now. Will try to start exercising because I have done so much in this trips I think I can give it a try again.

Other Symptoms: Pain in the neck Is bad but I can still live with it. Not sure I will do anything about it may mention it to my next GP visit. My breast keeps hurting on and off, I need to get that checked, will do an appointment ASAP. Other than that I feel less sick. I get more good times than bad now. I still have days where I wonder why keep pushing, it gets hard some days but then the worse passes and it becomes tolerable again. I think the progress is the one thing that keeps me going.

All other protocol stays the same, I restarted from fatigue to fantastic vit powder because it helps me so much. So will see if this gives me the last push I need.
Reactions: Bonnie and merylg

Comments

Good Luck! I'm new here. I got so excited just reading about someone feeling better, I had to comment.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7