• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free ME/CFS E-Book Annoucement

Comments

Hi, Nico.

I'm not sure I understand, either, but I just went to Amazon, and it appears that this book is only available as an ebook. It isn't free as of yet, unless you sign up for Amazon Prime. So check back the 22nd? I have never ordered an ebook, but what I understand is that the ebook is downloadable to Amazon's Kindle. Or you can download software from Amazon to make your PC operate like a Kindle.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of these details. Thanks.

Hi Merry, I'm still a bit fogged.... but yes, I think that one has to download a type of reader from amazon to get the ebook. Unfortunately, my laptop's memory is so low at the moment, I'm not sure I want to upload another program right now. Maybe if we ask some other people in the know.... they may know for sure if the book will be available as a hard copy for free. Personally, that would be my own preference.... having something tangible to refer back to. When I have my wits about me a bit more, I'll try to find some answers. :)

Blog entry information

Author
Nico
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Nico