• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Crawling back from hell- LDN reaction

Holly Crap!!!

I was doing so well, and I started LDN, first day at night I felt I had the flu, I slept great though :sleep: . It was ok and I went to work next day, it was rough but doable.

Second day, I had terrible pain in my breasts and Lymph nodes, fluish. Then I crashed so fast and hard with no warning:aghhh: , I was coming back driving from getting lunch and I parked at work's Parking lot and I felt I need to lay down right now. I apparently fell sleep like for 2h in the back of my car, I tried to call for help but was too weak to do so, It was hard because I needed to pee so bad. I really didn't want to let go in the car!!!

I don't know how long it was but finally I stood up and made it back to my office, I needed to make it home, all I knew is that I needed to lay down again and fast.

My brain at this point was numb and I mean Numb, If i tried to grab something w my hands I was unable to grip. So I was useless and desperate.

I made it home and slept 16h on and off. I skipped the LDN because I just needed to recover. I am back at work today but not sure how long I will make it.

I feel great from the body, all this weeks w muscle pain is gone. Brain numbness come and goes. Having balance and coordination issues.

Comments

No I stopped for one day and it was enough to calm down, I went back on it yesterday and I am ok today, Slept a lot but didn't feel bad at all. The problem is that it makes my brain feel w/o buzz, it numbs it. So the feeling can be a blessing.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7