• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A much better day

So today I feel better. I have a day like when I have a cold and CFS goes into remission, weird after the crash. I still have a cold but very mild.

I had neck pain but with the lotion (topical aspirin) was ok and manageable (ahh and 2 advils). I got POtsy (dizzy and was soooo close to pass out) at one point but CFS was very under control. Head buzz is there (but not much burning).

I just want stability, It looks like I am a case of remitting relapsing constantly. I don't understand how I can be a 30% for a whole week to a 70% overnight!!!
Reactions: GcMAF Australia

Comments

Is work going okay?? How did you get through the week you have described?? That is so hard! Glad it is better, and may it stay that way.

Yes work was hard!!! and don't ask me how I did it, mostly I worked from home laying on a couch. I can do a lot while laying down.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7