• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My kid Broke my heart

So like I have been sick, I was not thinking about going out for trick or treat. Then as my kid was getting ready she said "mom I wish chronic fatigue doesn't exist" I just wanted to cry right there with the feeling of frustration, I try to hide it but she can tell now when I am sick.

I dragged myself out there even if it costs me months to recover from this one, I did one last push. I have been loading on Pedialyte and ate banana and Took coffee, sugar and all those short lived energy booster just so I could make it though the night. (Too late for a red bull).

I for got to mentioned I have my tongue white again, Lost my voice, And I am stinky inside like I have a dead animal. Not sure what this has to do w anything. But interesting that when I crash all goes bad.

After getting back on florinef I feel a difference so hopefully will get out of relapse soon.
Reactions: Xandoff and Omar88

Comments

I hope you are better again some soon. I wasnt aware that you were off the Florinef. (I'll back read your other posts)

Tania, it was by mistake. I filled the pill container for the week and forgot to put the florinef on it :(

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7