• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Oct Update

So I am not around as much because I am doing so much more this days.

Exercise: I walk little here and there but not formal exercise yet.
Sleep: Was doing great but starting waking up like 3 times again, I am backing off benzos or because of the cpap mask leaking not sure the reason.

My white tongue is much better, barely noticeable. Diarrhea comes sometimes but is mostly gone. More energy to do daily family activities. I found myself sharing and going out more.

Overall my base functional number has gone up. So physically I am doing better, emotionally I am dealing w hope but at the same time afraid this is as good as its going to get, and all the emotional ups and down that the good days or bad days bring.

I am still dealing w MY HEAD BUZZ or whatever it is, is driving me crazy. If I am not lost to CFS I will be to this head thing. OI is better but still struggling with been vertical for long periods of time. Sleep is better but it is still an issue.

If you ask me, I am CFS controlled. But that I still have the same struggles and issues to deal with on day to day basis, I am not still to a point where I can say this is manageable for the rest of my life, I just want to get to a point where the suffering is tolerable.

Comments

"So physically I am doing better, emotionally I am dealing w hope but at the same time afraid this is as good as its going to get" If you continue looking after yourself you probably will slowly improve. This improvement Ive found can be happening so slowly that you may not even be aware its going on till one day in the future you suddenly realise that you have been doing much better.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7