• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Back to Work - Day 1

So I started working. It went well, I was able to sit all day without feeling miserable. I didn't have a high pressure day, it was very easy day back. My HR has been really normal too since I started Imunovir again 2 days ago.

I have more energy, and over all I can just do more. The burning in brain came back as soon as I started imunovir, so I think is a side effect of Imunovir for me!!!! When I look back it started after I started treatment and it was almost gone the month I stopped it. I don't have any big symptoms right now, all very manageable.

I also received my Juzo Compression Stockings SEXYYYY!!! I am very happy with them, now I can wear My work dresses/ skirts and still be protected.

I slept and felt the sleep to be refreshing!!! I forgot what that feels like and let me tell you, it is a GREAT feeling. I am not dreading sleep anymore.

Comments

Great to hear that things went so well for you on your first day back at work :) . I hope that continues for you.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7