• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Getting better or Just an illusion

I have more stamina overall, I have been doing more with family on weekends but I get this small crashes too.

I am wondering if I am really getting better, or if by just doing nothing, I don't feel bad as much. I am concerned about the progression of the disease and If I am going to get to my before crash level again.

I have been asking the veterans CFSrs if the intensity of the symptoms gets harder with time, they say they just changed symptoms overtime. I guess it is impossible for me to think about living like this for much longer. I guess what keeps us going is the next doctor appointment, the next thing to try. That is how I have managed the past 5 years, but when I think this as my future, it looks pretty sad and intolerable but I guess one issue at a time.

IBS is still gone, I got 2 episodes when I used regular milk (interesting). So milk is banned again.

GREAT NEWS: My head thingy buzz, inflammation feeling has almost disappear, I am wondering if it is the vitamin powder, the CPAP or the break from the Imunovir, it will be interesting to see if it gets worse once I start the Imunovir again.

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7