• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NJ Governor Christie proclaims May 2012 as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Month

Does anybody know how I can get a copy of the NJ proclamation to post on my Facebook page? It also says that CFS is also called Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. I can't seem to cut and paste the document that NJCFSA sent me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

hello xandoff i dont know how to get the things you mentioned..but wanted to thank you for posting...that is wonderful that someone is acknowledeing that these debilitating illness are real and seeking awareness and knowledge about them..

its so frustrating to be so ill...and ive vented and read where others have vented a million times it seems about these illness being invisible and being treated like its in your head or that your just lazy..
maybe NJ Governor knows someone who has these illness and can sympathize?

Xandoff and hurtingallthetime
http://www.njcfsa.org/
There also will be a conference on Oct. 21, 2012 accounced further down on the page. AMEN!
xo((((((gentle hugs)))))))) cph13

I just liked it. The site appears on my FB page. I could NOT copy and paste either FYI
cph13

Blog entry information

Author
Xandoff
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Xandoff