• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Detox / cleansing of parasites, bad bacteria

I plan to start some of the recommended herbs in the thread at http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showthread.php?16846-Intestinal-Parasites-and-B12

Therron said "I was forever having trouble starting the methylation protocol until I cleared up my gut."

I have some reasons to believe my gut is above-average, particularly that I lack most symptoms. Based on my diet and occasional use of supplements as well. However I am sure (like most people) I have some kind of parasites, and that my liver and other parts need cleansing.

I am very hopeful that I could see a boost in energy if I really got rid of parasites. As always, I worry about side effects. It looks to be a difficult journey to really eradicate them, but I am hoping my gut is in better condition and I would have less side effects. I am not prepared for a real fight, but I think I could start weakening them and getting rid of easier ones. Starting drugs would be a lot scarier than herbs. There was discussion of ramping up the herbs so side effects were less.

Interesting - I read if you get your liver working better, then medications can be less effective for you. They are always so powerful with me.

Comments

Hmm. I get all the side-effects listed for the drugs. But you know I have been taking vitains my hole life and some of the herbs will block clearance of specific drugs (which I never knew) so that can be a reason to be sensitive to drugs and not have anything to do with your liver.

Let's see if I can find one of the better articles...
oh - I forgot, I am not on my own pc so I don't have my files with me. However there are some good charts if you look up "P450 drug jerb interactions."

Trif

Blog entry information

Author
SickOfSickness
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from SickOfSickness