• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Radiation free tunnels in Bosnian Pyramids for health?

Civilization changing if proven real. Fascinating stuff!

Unlimited free energy generated from Bosnian pyramids.

13 minutes in: scientist describes constant energy beam (that he claims to have measured) created from Bosnian Pyramids.

Totally radiation free tunnels in Bosnian pyramids, claims it improved health.

6 minutes: No EMF's or any radiation in Bosnian Pyramids.

Comments

Hey Marco. Pretty wild eah?

I posted this because something just hit me like a ton of bricks. Many things we have been taught is about history is not accurate, and much science has been supressed. It is very obvious when one starts to read up on Nikola Tesla's history and other types of free energy that have been stifled by guys like JP Morgan.

The idea is to turn off the TV, cancel your newspaper and learn what is really going on. Free energy and stuff is a real possibilty but the "Concensus" by mainstream science is something different. The power to be are protecting their turf.

Do a little reading(I prefer youtubing) on Nicolaus Tesla or study up on the pyramids through non-traditional sources or information. Much of what they base their decisions on is not based on 100% fact, but a good guess and concensus. Just like we are seeing here. If one is off 5% one time, but makes three decisions and each is off 5% that means the final decision could be off more than 12%.

here is some excellent reading to wet ones appetite.

Almost everything they teach us about the ancient history is wrong: origin of men, civilizations and pyramids. Homo sapiens sapiens is not a result of the evolution and biologists will never find a missing link, because the intelligent man is product of genetic engineering. Sumerians are not the beginning of the civilized men, but rather beginning of another cycle of humanity. And finally, original pyramids, most superior and oldest, were made by advanced builders who knew energy, astronomy and construction better than we do.

A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz.

http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/7778-world-history-and-bosnian-pyramids-2011.html

The title should read differently. But the Bosnian pyramids have tunnels that are completely free of all types of radiation. The scientist in those videos believes it can improve ones health to be radiation free. I know I get sick as a dog from EMF's.

I'm going to camp out here.

In the underground labyrinth, in 2010, we discovered three chambers and a small blue lake.Energy screening shows that the ionization level is 43 times higher than the average concentration outside which makes the underground chambers into healing rooms.

Further electromagnetic detection in 2011 confirmed that levels of negative radiation through the Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels. There was no technical radiation (from power lines and/or other technology) found in the tunnels and no cosmic radioactivity. Ceramic sculptures are positioned over the underground water flows and the negative energy is transformed into positive. All of these experiments point to the underground labyrinth as one of the most secure underground constructions in the world and this makes it an ideal place for the bodys rejuvenation and regeneration.

http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/7778-world-history-and-bosnian-pyramids-2011.html

ok....
I think that expsoure to EM fields ain't good for ya , but it's either in a "huge dose" issue (very rare, not many folk muck aorund with microwave relays, lol)
or
"just one more small thing on top of another that doesn't help"

stick yer finger in an areial socket of a radio, er, well maybe better not, lol,
old experiment to show even people can act as an aerial, albeit a poor one.

And depending on what exactly you are talking about, almost NOTHING stops certain "cosmic rays" (see neutrino experiments and lengths they go to detecting the bloody things, and yeah cosmic rays are charged particles not neutrinos, but wlel, folk just lump it all together so often in these debates and I can't be bothered explaining it all, hehe)
alas, lot of folk are very imprecise when they think/talk of "radiation".

SO, are EM fields something to be concerned about?
Yes, becuase our increasing use/exposure to them is undeniable.
We can't trust corporations and thus much chance of the truth, because there's too much money involved....I read Wessely was involved in mobile phone research....mmm
Risks from such may not show up on grossly over simplified lab experiments, because...in RL, you do NOT just have one bloody source of emission or type, FFS! ie the proverbial "electronic smog".

Interesting area but not one to go nuts on at the moment. Needs ton load of independant research with far more ocmplex exposures alal real life
Oh, and see...sharpening "razor blades with pyramids", lol ;)

I'm on a UFO and Pyramid trend.

Turns out, there is alls kinds of stuff flying around out there that are very real.

Truely amazing stuff those ancient civilizations did with those pyramids. Extremely hard to believe they built that stuff thousands of years ago based on the tools/technology history books would lead us to believe.

To bad you can't watch youtube, tons of great videos on there about this stuff.

Mark
you don't need UFO's to build pyramids
I'm more impressed by tthe fact our ancestors built such using their own damn brains, than by "magic"/UFOs or such

Know how they got the level surface needed for the base?
they cut channels in a grid all over the pyramid's building site
then poured water in
water makes perfect level
they marked it, and cut to that level!
absolutely BRILLIANT :)
no need for UFO's at all

now, you want some GENUINE mysteries of anicent architecture

-some hill forts in the Scottish Borders have been vitrified (turned to glass) by incredible heat
no experimntal attempt as yet to date has successfully managed to recreate this effect, turning such a huge surface of rock into glass is incredibly hard to do.
They've piled up wood set fire to it for days etc, nothing they can come up with with items/know how from about 100 BC etc, can generate the heat required
since it wasn't nuked, lol, and they didn't have massive blast furnaces, hwo was it done?
such vitrification takes temperatures over 1200C iirc, requires oxygen fed blast furnace...or some trick our ancestors knew

we now know that "Damascus steel" was made using semi-natural blast furnaces near India
locals, found the seaosnal winds blew up certian gulleys and through caves, thus ende dup with way to have naturla blast furnace to smelt true high quality steel, plus what they didn't know unil lately was the materials/techniques used gave it a particularly weird type of carbon nanostructure, so it was both steel and incredibly tough/hard steel at that

but to vitrify hundreds of yards of stone?

or the temple of balbek, the main stones weigh up to 2,000 tons!! how the hell did the Romans move those?
sheer weight would have crushed log rollers, so had ot be some practical trick they created to move them from the quarry to the temple
and NO you cannot drag such with "enough slaves", sheer weight drives it into ground and would just dig in and get worse, no matter how many slaves you used

Yep the ancients did some amazing stuff. I saw some of that about the vitrified rock. Can't be explained with they technology they had....

The pyramids, megolyths, and heiroglyphs are filled with mysteries like that. Literally hundreds of mysteries built in stone that are beyond our knowledge now. The question comes up time and time again; how did they do it thousands of years ago if we don't know how to do it now.

because, they weren't stupid, and trial and error rocks, that's why! :)

luck, brains and perseverance lead to "Damascus Steel", which until the very specific and rare form of ore ran out in 1700s, was the most highly prized steel for over 2000 years, in fact it was the ONLY true "steel" for a considerable time.

Doens't require UFOs.

Now want another oddity:
a few platinum items from south america seem to have been smelted, not beaten out of raw ore.
Now thi sis a big problem
platinum has about highet melting point of any metal, way above steel, the native folsk never had any form of metal smelting, not even copper and only an oxygen fed blast furance can get to temperatures needed to melt it (or an arc electric one)
So how the hell were they smelted?

Also, an ancient Chinese general's belt buckle, an archealogical dig found, was made of aluminium
aluminium does not exist on this planet in it's natural raw form, it reacts too fast
takes a high powered arc furnace and nasty/dangerous stuff to smelt it out
so how the hell did he have a belt buckle made of it?
(far as I am aware no asteroids that have landed cotnain pure aluminium either, again, it's incredibly reactive metal)

Doesn't mean he bought it off a passing UFO,though ;)

hey I've seen UFO's, sure as heck not mirage, sure as heck not any ordinary vehicle, aurorae or astronomical "item of confusion".
What UFO's exactly are I do not know.
Just don't need aliens to expalin smart Humans of the past figuing things out.

give oyu another example
local buildings here are made of two foot thick sandstone, awesome, can take a hurricane no problem (though roofs might not, lol)
some of the moreimportant buildings use complex "dovetail" joints, really damn complex and pain to do even now makes them INCREDIBLY strong (oen reason I hate seeing these old buidligns demolished ot make way for garbage modern homes that will fall apart in decades, ugh)

liekwise the ROmans used a method to do such using iron "keys" and molten lead, fixing each stone block to each other, resulting in incredible permanance
it's a technique goign back to the anicent Egyptians

metal's long since corroded away but you can see where stone was carved from this egyptian stonework to hold the metal ties

stone-ties%20egypt.jpg

OK. I've also looked in to extraterrestrials and UFO's since much of the way ancients are being explained is by "UFO's" as you call it. There is one heiroglyph that shows 10 planets, the sun and the moon. That doensn't jive with the history books. The story goes now that pluto was not found until the late 1800's or early 1900's. The mainstream view was supposed to be flat back then too I thought...

However, I refer mainly to the precision of the megolyths and tolerances of those large blocks, the distances moved, and accuracy they were assembled. Copper won't chip featurs in granite like we are supposed to believe, you can not move a 1000 ton block on a barge, 140 miles over a mountain range, and across a river, then stack way up in the air with people power in sand.

These people who were just hunter gathers right before did not hold the flatness tolerances on those blocks to within thousandths over many feet with copper/bronze tools.

No tools were found, no canals were found for floating the megolyths, no bodies were found in the pyramids(yet they were supposed to be tombs). Yet they are basing scientific explanations without evidence! Build a model pyramid with their tools and technology and show me.

The world was supposed to be flat back then, yet they knew how many planets we had, they knew exact dimensions of they earth, true north, lined up the pyramids centered on land mass and magnetic fields. Similar technology was used all over the globe when these civilizations didn't even know other continents existed.

They had a better understanding of science than we admit to having now. Yet they were hunter gatherers right before building the pyramids.

Some UFO stuff that may peak your interest.

Google the "Drake equation". 100% certain extraterrestrials exist. I think that coul dbe in the milky way alone.

see this:

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

watch this Nasa archive video:(Hubble telescope mission, and UFO's fly in to video and make right turns in space)

news report of Mexican military UFO video:

Ok. Somebody catches a beam coming off a Mayan pyramid during a lightening storm. I haven't made up my mind yet, but the case is getting pretty strong for the pyramids having some kind of energy function.

Maybe the pyramids do have a power related function.....

However, in the third photo, a powerful beam of light appears to shoot up from the pyramid toward the heavens, and a thunderbolt flashes in the background.

When Hector Siliezar visited the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza with his wife and kids in 2009, he snapped three iPhone photos of El Castillo, a pyramid that once served as a sacred temple to the Mayan god Kukulkan. A thunderstorm was brewing near the temple, and Siliezar was trying to capture lightning crackling dramatically over the ruins.

http://news.yahoo.com/mayan-light-beam-photo-message-gods-iphone-glitch-145401585.html

Blog entry information

Author
markmc20001
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from markmc20001