• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

7 Steps --> $$$ for CFS/ME

The medical establishment will have you believe that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is some sort of mysterious illness, but its no mystery to me; CFS/ME leads to HIV-Negative AIDS, idiopathic CD lympocytopena (ICL), a clinical diagnosis that I possess.

How can the AIDS establishment continue on with a stale "it's caused by HIV" mantra when there are HIV-Negative AIDS (ICL) cases cited in medical journals dating back to 1992?

While millions of ailing immunodeficient CFS/ME patients get purposefully belittled and neglected, perfectly healthy HIV+ people are allocated billions of dollars in taxpayer money. How can that make any sense to anyone?

It's so easy to see that the medical establishment simply has these paradigms (CFS, HIV) inverted. AIDS patients are simply more CFS patients, who happen to harbor a seemingly harmless virus, HIV. AIDS patients are just the tip of the CFS iceberg, and it's already well-documented that HIV is not the cause of CFS/ME.

AIDS + CFS + ME = one catastrophic epidemic (not caused by HIV)

See how easy?

Now that the 'mystery' has been solved, could we please stop wasting time and re-allocate all the HIV funding into CFS research?

7 Step Plan to resolving our World's catastrophic public health disaster:

1. Demand research funding parity for CFS with AIDS.
2. Suggest that CFS & AIDS be researched together by scientists rather than as separate entities.
3. Urge the CDC to move their AIDS division under the CFS umbrella so they research all the infections that AIDS and CFS have in common.
4. Urge that AIDS organizations (like Amfar) include CFS under their umbrellas so that CFS advocates don't have to reinvent the wheel.
5. Demand that the White House, Fauci and the Director of NIH make a public statement that (just from what we know today) in terms of the immune dysfunction and human suffering, CFS is just as serious a public health problem as AIDS.
6. Request that an annual international joint CFS & AIDS conference be held by the World Health Organization.
7. Suggest that next December 1st be declared the first "World AIDS/CFS Day."

Please write to your government officials demanding a 'ReAppraisal of AIDS.' The billions of $$$ that currently supports perfectly healthy HIV+ people rightfully belongs to the CFS/ME patients.

U.S. representatives can be found here: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Comments

Someone once asked, "Where are all the gay men with CFIDS/ME?" And I always thought that was a very good question. Why was there never any noise made in the early days of AIDS of any of the HIV Negative cases of AIDS? We barely heard of it and it was hushed up. And yet, if you listen to us, we sound exactly like cases of people who have HIV. We have all the symptoms, frequent yeast problems, stomach problems, swollen glands, low grade fevers. All the symptoms that often prompt someone to go in and get tested for HIV. But we test negative over and over again.

I don't really know what the real role of HIV is. I remember a big deal being made in the beginning that HIV was NOT the cause of AIDS. I remember a scientist, I believe it was Gallo, who was screaming that HIV was not the cause of AIDS. And then somewhere after that, he either changed his mind or he stopped screaming about it.

What I do know is that AIDS patients get programs and funding and fundraisers and a million things, while CFIDS/ME patients are left to rot with nothing. And often told we are crazy or lazy or whatever, even when we present with real symptoms and real clinical proof that there is something wrong with our immune systems.

Are we simply HIV Negative AIDS cases that are being shut up and thrown away? I don't know.

I spent an hour yesterday watching a video about what vaccines really do to the immune system and how they destroy it. I also saw research about how the government was creating two biological weapons years ago. One to kill and the other to disable. HIV and CFIDS?

We need real answers. And I don't know how we are going to get them or when. But we need the truth of what was really done to us. My feeling now is, most likely, it was the vaccines. They permanently damaged our immune systems. So the "stealth" virus theory would almost be correct. If you have a damaged immune system and a regular virus comes along that wouldn't disable a healthy person, but you are technically not healthy because your immune system has been damaged, that virus will trigger CFIDS/ME, or in the case of AIDS, HIV. But you have been walking around like a ticking timebomb because the vaccines ruined your immune system. Does that make sense?

Vaccines do nothing but destroy the immune system. They are toxic, poisonous substances being placed inside your body where they wouldn't even normally enter. If you encountered a case of polio, flu, diptheria or whatever, it's not going to be deeply injected into your body. You would normally get it through the air or a mucus membrane. And then your immune system would do its job and if it's functioning properly, there's a real good chance you wouldn't even get sick. But to take a healthy body and shove this crap directly into a muscle and the bloodstream, you are creating a completely unnatural infection and an unnatural immune response. And the body will turn on itself in a vane attempt to fight off this thing that got put in there in an alien way. All of a sudden, you have a situation where the body is starting to see all of it's organs and tissues as the enemy. And you have a hyper immune response. The body won't shut off it's immune alarm, it the case of CFIDS and makes us hyper sensitive to the world. And in the cases of AIDS, you have an immune system that gets overrun and burnt out.

I don't think it takes rocket science to figure all this out. I think we are deliberately mislead over and over again so they don't have to pay to help us. They know the vaccines do this. They know they permanently disable and kill people with vaccines. That is why vaccine manufacturers are immune from all prosecution. Isn't that alittle suspicious? Why are they immune from us suing them for damaging us? Vaccine damage can show up years later. Once you put that foreign junk in your immune system, it's all over. You can't fix that damage. You might walk around for years till you get a trigger that sets it off, and you won't realize it was the vaccines that did it to you.

Blog entry information

Author
cfsboston
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from cfsboston