• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

12-Steppers' Fellowship Group

Comments

Just wanted to say good luck with it and I thought it was a good idea. It was one issue I had never thought about but it has got to be a common enough problem for people.

Thank you, Orla. It really means alot to me to hear your feedback and encouragement. This is the first really "active" thing I've undertaken to do on the forum, so it's a bit scary. For instance, I am just learning with this example, how to have the comments show. Eeek!
WaSP

Thanks, Karen. I have sent you an invitation. I want to remind people, however, that it is now also possible to be a member of this group without announcing it here or being visible anywhere, by sending a private conversation message.

It's a brilliant idea! There must be a lot of us but I find that the addiction side isn't really discussed by people with ME. I'm not sure how to send a pm yet but I started a discussion with you about it.

Georgia

Greenways, the link was back when Phoenix Rising used a different system, so the private groups were listed publicly. Now that PR has "moved," the private groups are not visible to non-members, so the link doesn't work any more. I have sent you an "invitation." Let's see if that works OK. I have not had anyone join since PR switched over to this system.

Blog entry information

Author
warriorseekspeace
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from warriorseekspeace